India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Dhak Dhak.....Dil!!!

flora212 IF-Stunnerz
flora212
flora212

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Aahil- "Ye Allah...mera Dil itna zoro se kiu dhadak raha hai...mujhe esa kiu lag raha hai ki mere sacchi mohabbat meri Sanam...Yehi kahi hai"

Sanam- " Pata Nahi Mujhe Esa Kiu Lag Raha Hai Ki Mera Dil Itne Dino Baad Aj Pehli Bar Dhadka Hai...Mein Itne Dino Baad Mein Apni Watn Ayi Hu...Shayed...Toh Shayed Bar Bar Esa Lag Raha Hai Jese Mera Koi Apna Mere Ass Pass Hai!

Eeeks! Yaaah! Wowww! Adhvjgystdjghkc"^[email protected]&/(;'/>]---

Ok Enough of Bakwas reactionsLOL but I can't get enough of these feeels! Day Dreaming Its so Surreal! The Monologues...which  clearly indicates their heart beats togather at the same time ...their heart just beats for each other cause they are the soul mates!  Junoon Tere Ishq Ka...Once Again...Just like Last Time! But This Time A Bit Different!  But Still...It looks like it was Just Yesterday When I Heard Junoon For First Time! Day Dreaming
My Heart Just Stopped Beating For A Second When I Saw The Winds flowing Here And There...And Junoon In Background!  
SaHil were in same frame after so many days but still they gave me the same feels Star This is called Chemistry!  Clap Hats of to SurVir! 
I still just can't get over the hits and miss of SaHil...or Should I say JanAahWinkLOL
Yeah right this is actually JanAah's first hit and miss Embarrassed 
And in Precap its Gonna be first JanAah meeting kind of...or Should I say standing face to faceEmbarrassed Just can't wait for tomorrow episode after a long time indeedLOL SaHil all the way!
Junoon Tere Ishq Ka Reloaded! 

Ah one thing that should be mentioned today Jannat was just like Sanam, Aahil's Darling!  Embarrassed 

And Last but not the Least...THE PRECAP!  Day Dreaming Their fingers touched a bit Embarrassed

P.S making post on SaHil after such a long time so if you feel bore with my post bear with it TongueLOL

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

anju32NoLifeKvrkdiwanidarkice7_12-GrilledCheese-asya_sahilAhilTheBestBepannaahPyaarmicshyNiyati_21Jiyaaa.....simran_singh_24RamlathLaura..AnnzSageflower7RaingoddessLoveSonu2408Ms.Sherlocked...Tanu...ShaitaanKiKhala

LoveSonu2408 IF-Sizzlerz
LoveSonu2408
LoveSonu2408

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Sahil junun reloaded.nothng more 2 say.thr hearts bound with each othr.tht prcp remind me sahil's 1st catch fall scene at IM whr ahil only saw her eyes.yes,welcm bk ahil's sanam 2day.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

micshysimran_singh_24Jiyaaa.....flora212

micshy IF-Dazzler
micshy
micshy

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Beaauuutttiiiffiluuulll post Nafs. EmbarrassedHug
Today's all the posts are about Heart Embarrassed n thats what it is all aboyt, they reside in each other's heart n together they reside in our hearts,...

Yeahh the feels, the Junoon gave the same feeling, now i m feeling like this is the Junoon reloaded, a fresh start but still there is some inherent familiraity with it, sense of DejaV 
Embarrassed

Haaye, all these hits n misses, i just want them to prolong the first meeting now n give many meaningful hits n misses  first, Embarrassed 
Cz that golden time period will not come back again, as KK put beautifully yesterday, these initial meetings are a gold. So they shpuld be cherished as much as possible 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AhilTheBestRaingoddessJiyaaa.....simran_singh_24flora212

Raingoddess IF-Rockerz
Raingoddess
Raingoddess

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 4:51pm | IP Logged
Junoon tere ishq ka Heart It was so perfect! Cant wait for tomorrow Party Awesome post Nafs Star

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

micshysimran_singh_24Jiyaaa.....flora212

notacrimetolove Goldie
notacrimetolove
notacrimetolove

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 5:20pm | IP Logged
Nice post. I haven't had a chance to watch the episode yet but sounds amazing. I'm so excited.  

Sanam's dialogue sounds nice, the fact that she feels like her hearts beating like that after so long. It kind of shows that memory or no memory or whatever happens it's only Aahil who can make her feel that way. he truly loves him and they are soulmates and are made for each other.

I'm just so happy to have Sahil back tbh.

Edited by Maria_Shaukat_9 - 04 May 2015 at 5:20pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-GrilledCheese-micshysimran_singh_24RaingoddessJiyaaa.....flora212

_ZaaraK Goldie
_ZaaraK
_ZaaraK

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 5:58pm | IP Logged
I really hope Sanam/"Jannat" feels something when she comes face-to-face with Aahil tomorrow!! It's high time for her memory to come back! 
Can't wait for the HP track to start airing Smile It's going to look so beautiful Embarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-GrilledCheese-micshysimran_singh_24Raingoddessflora212

simran_singh_24 IF-Rockerz
simran_singh_24
simran_singh_24

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
Nice post Nafs!
I'm yet to watch the epi. will have to wait for weekend

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

micshyflora212

asya_sahil Goldie
asya_sahil