Manavs cheap play; Kabir's defamation; Ananyas trust

Posted: 8 years ago
res. 
Ok sorry I'm posting Kate plus its from cell! Let's see how this goes πŸ₯±

So starting where they left off yesterday; Kabir saying that maybe, just maybe the student is putting false accusations. And everyone is going like W*F r u saying kabir lol πŸ˜†

On the bright side, Ananya still trust her Kabir sir! Though she is confused but the girl smells the smoke. Let's see what she does.

Next, our crazy wako manav. Buddy get a life. I swear I don't think I've ever seen him do any if his actual work. Always doing taidai kaam. If he can use his brain for revenge shit and making villian plans then why not use them at work? πŸ€’ seriously get a life buddy !

So Khalid sees the news and decides malvika should try talking to kabir.. Like yea right he's gnna listen to her LOL. She gives herself wayy too much importance πŸ˜†
But damn once she went in their and tried talking to him and he didn't listen and then she said I know about your past... Shit! I felt so bad for him. It was like he had a blank shocked face for a sec then he covered it up with the villainous joker smile saying fine if not the name then the badnaami will continue on. 
Like joker killer smile... Scary 

Poor Ananya was coming by to say something and again just come at a bad timing. She sees them in the office and decides to come back later but no Mr kabir sees her right their and says come in! He takes malvikas frustration out on her but at the same time, indirectly, shares his pain, his experience advice of what's always their isn't always the truth. They don't care about the truth they care about digging stuff out even if their innocent.

Hats off to Ananya for understanding when she came out.
And manav... Screw u!

So in the morning when kabir is jogging he finally gets the news... The fake story of him is out. Once again someone will be blamed for something they didn't do, dirt will be thrown and accusations will be given. I swear for a second he looked like maybe he wanted to give up on the guilt, for it to be over πŸ₯± I think at that time he realized his nightmare came true 

He comes go office and the eyes that once gas respect in them now are staring at him with accusation eyes. Just shows how one fake news can change a persons life for the good or bad. 
I'm glad how when manav was trying to badmouth kabir in front of her friends she used her brain to out two and two together to realise this was manavs doing. You go Ananya! Hats off to the writers! Be careful manav ur happiness is limited. Loved Ananya smile when he tried to talking back like she was saying I know u did it now ilk prove it be careful. πŸ˜†
Ananya made manav listen!

Honestly, at least in anger, I'm glad kabir could share his pain with Ananya. Today is the first time I think that maybe just maybe we saw his fulnerable side. The side where he is hurt. The side where he wants to give up or just not talk about it. The side he requests and lives with the guilt. He had a good point, they always talk about the victam but what about the person being blamed? I know at the moment he shut Ananya up when she tried talking about her dad but I'm sure down the road hell remember this and then realise her dad went through the same. But still, we saw that one line were Ananya showed even before working here she's had so much respect for kabir because he brought out the toughest of truths. Like everyone sees, everyone listens, everyone blames, but no one understands. 

You two gossip queens... Do we still need to remind u that sespit the news kabir is still ur boss? Nimkapoops show some respect!  πŸ˜‘ the onece he says something to bring u out of ur trance then u finally understand! Gosh !

Finally he found a clue. Let's see if the kidney mystery helps πŸ˜ƒ

Preview for tomorrow! Ananya foes as a reporter to talk to the doc but Kabir is already their undercover as a doctor in that same hospital... And she finally recognises him! Tommorow is gnna be fun! πŸ˜†

Edited by supreet_dmg - 8 years ago
Updated! Your most welcome to comment now lol
Omg reaction posts!!!

LOVER LOVE LOVE!!!

Wow!!!

I have so much to say...but I think your post covers em all...!

:)

Keep posting!!!
Wow, just wow, You blew me away 😊... Thank you so much for posting the reaction post πŸ˜ƒ.. I totally enjoyed it when I was reading. ⭐️Those reactions really goes well with the scene πŸ‘πŸΌ. Again great Job. Keep up the good work😊  Edited by zakter - 8 years ago
Originally posted by Live-life

Res!
πŸ˜‰
I'll be waiting πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Originally posted by quirky_senorita

Superb as usual.
thank you! First time I posted such a long post from my cell πŸ˜†
Originally posted by farz_parachute

Omg reaction posts!!!

LOVER LOVE LOVE!!!

Wow!!!

I have so much to say...but I think your post covers em all...!

:)

Keep posting!!!
Haha yea I've already posted more reaction posts I think this is my third? πŸ˜• Or maybe fourth.. I lost count lol πŸ˜†
You can say whatever you want to say your most welcome even if I have said it, it might be different from your perspective you never know πŸ˜‰
For sure!
Originally posted by Maha149

Superbbb
thank you! πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by zakter

Wow, just wow, You blew me away 😊... Thank you so much for posting the reaction post πŸ˜ƒ.. I totally enjoyed it when I was reading. ⭐️Those reactions really goes well with the scene πŸ‘πŸΌ. Again great Job. Keep up the good work😊 
thank you so much. I always love your replies cause their so cute πŸ˜³πŸ˜† I'm glad you enjoyed it! πŸ˜ƒ thank you once again
Originally posted by salmankhanrulz

awesome
thanx