India-Forums

Nisha Aur Uske Cousins
Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

Nisha aur uske cousins 4th May 2015 written update

Asherkibiwi IF-Sizzlerz
Asherkibiwi
Asherkibiwi

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Jwala praises nisha.dolly tells nisha to go n confess her love,nisha s feeling embraced.dolly told cousinz to go fot a nightwalk n takes everyone out leaving nisha n kabir alone.kabir looks @nisha n said i gave u 7/10 for ur beauty.nisha said u wont get even 2.kabir comes closer to nisha,she feels shy,kabir unclipped her hair n said now u look 10/10.nisha blushed.

Sumeet comes home with jewelery bags.his mom s excited to see this.sumeet said saurav were there n ware house n he runned frm there.sumeet tells his mom to hide her excitment n he starts walking.vimla comes there n asks what r u doing here all r gone to nisha's place.sumeet said he s leaving n goes towards his room,on d way he bumps into ramesh n bag falls frm his hand.sumeet gets panic n ramesh noticed this n ask what happend.sumeet said he was n rush to go to kabir's bday party.ramesh asks whats n the bag n he heard sound when it fell.sumeet tells his mum's friend send some vessels for her.his mom comes there n acts to save him n goes away with d bag.ramesh said he will come with him to kabir's party.sumeet goes to take gift.ramesh recalls viraj telling him nisha-kabir's wedding truth n he gets tensed.
Viren stops ramesh-sumeet when they were leaving,viren said his friend prakash had came n this city n asks ramesh if he could drop him @his place.ramesh tells sumeet to drop him.viren takes ramesh to corner n said he wont go with sumeet as he s afraid of his dangerous driving n request him to drop him.ramesh agrees.

Sumeet wishes kabir.dolly ignores him.nisha calls saurav n gets not reachable msg n she gets worried,there saurav is trying to get out frm ware house.
Sumeet takes dolly to a corner n twists her hand for ignoring him.nisha sees this n gets angry.bunty comes n takes her with him.cousins n aman bhabhi r discussing how to make nisha propose kabir.bunty gives a plan to cousinzz..

Viraj keeps 3/4 sarees infront of nisha's photo frame n ask his mom(to her bangle) which saree is perfect for nisha.he then tells nisha mom says all sarees will look good on u.viraj tells only few days left then u would b with me.i have told everything to ur dad,anyway he will know it soon.he further tells i thought i lost u but my destiny s with me,soon i ll get u back n mum then we all 3 will stay here...(viraj n his bg music s making me sad :( )

Nisha s making hot coffe for sumeet ,while giving it to him she purposely pour hot coffee on him.he screams n nisha said sorry.he runs toward fridge to get icecubes but nisha stops him frm opening fridge n said i had seen same wounds on some1 else's wrist too.he asks what she meant.she said if he ever tried to hurt her dolly di she would see him.he gets angry n lefts frm d party saying excuses,he stares @dolly while leaving.

Suku told kabir n cousins now they will play another game,passing d parcel.he asks kabir to stand nd middle n all will pass pillows,when music stops who s holding d pillow they would do anything for kabir.nisha smells something fishy n asks aman what they r upto.aman said through this game they would give her a chance to say I love u to kabir.nisha said noo ..suku starts d game,he wanted to stop music when nisha holds d pillow but it was bunty's chance.all told him to dance for kabir n he does dance. Next suku stopd d music @correct time n all gets excited to see it was nisha's turn.kabir asks cousins what would they wants nisha to do.nisha goes pale thinking abt her task.aman told nisha have to kiss kabir.both nisha n kabir r shocked..

Precap : kabir brings nisha to their room taking her in his arms.both r so close.nisha looks into his eyes nd said i know you have to go to london but dont leave me pls,i cant live without you...i love you kabir...he whispers on her ear,i love you too...

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

kapachunni1simidhillon89dent4uahutadivra4qwerty012Rani48Chit15SunriseGreenashred12uknaik99deejagiChaandaniyaPilu05anjani-pagli-Swetha-

-Swetha- IF-Addictz
-Swetha-
-Swetha-

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 6:45am | IP Logged
^ Thanks a lot for the WU dear! :) 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Asherkibiwi

Chaandaniya IF-Rockerz
Chaandaniya
Chaandaniya

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 8:03pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update!
Aarya19 Senior Member
Aarya19
Aarya19

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 10:03pm | IP Logged

Thanks for the WU!
Manzz Coolbie
Manzz
Manzz

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 3:25am | IP Logged
Big smile   Thank You Big smile

Big smile  Big smile  Big smile  Embarrassed  Embarrassed Big smile Big smile Great Work   Wink Big smile  Embarrassed  Embarrassed Embarrassed  Embarrassed Big smile Big smile Big smile Wink LOL

Big smile Embarrassed   Big smile Embarrassed  LOL LOL  Big smile Embarrassed  Embarrassed Going  Big smile  Big smile  Big smile Big smile Big smile Big smile Nice  Big smile Big smile   Big smile   Big smile Embarrassed Big smile   Big smile   Big smile

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top