Thank you for small mercies

Kamala05 IF-Sizzlerz
Kamala05
Kamala05

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 12:09pm | IP Logged

Arre jumme ki raat hai,
Chumme ki baat hai,
Ekta bachaaye mujhe tere waar se..
Thank god that RV's instant wife is heavily pregnant now otherwise they would have made love . Ritika, RV scene is a torture , can't tolerate it  . 

Ishani Baa scene was executed in a commendable manner, I really hope Baa has changed her selfish character. I felt Shikar understands Ishani in better way than RV . I mean she never disclosed the truth to Shikar but still he firmly believes that Ishani cannot kill a person. No, I am not looking forward for Shikar Ishani romance but I think their friendship would be interesting to explore .

Coming to the precious episode in which Ishani calls RV, driver ka beta, I don't understand why people bash Ishani for calling him son of driver , he was driver's son,why should he feel shame about that, I am not taking the side of Ishani for insulting his love,but still Ishani have a solid reason to do so . If I lost all my close relatives and before healing the wound of loss, someone accuses me as unlucky ,bad omen girl, I will be shattered, I will loss my confidence to live with the person I love fearing that my presence will hurt him, so what will I do, I will sacrifice my love and will distance from him .And if I know that the person I love is married to his close friend and is going to be a father  then I will not wish to be a homewrecker.

And I have a serious doubt , is Ritika a negative character,cause except in one case , even her thoughts are positive.

Edited by ramyarn - 04 May 2015 at 12:10pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ankitabaranxAaliyaYD.AH

xAaliya IF-Stunnerz
xAaliya
xAaliya

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
I think she's right to not go back to him as he's married and is expecting a kid. I fell she should have just said she doesn't love Ranveer but not be so harsh with him in such cruel words. Ranveer did messed things up by giving Ritika a wife status just like Ishani messed things up by being the goddess of foolishness and yet he's repeating the samething by showing Ritika off as a trophy wife just to get back at Ishani not knowing the fact this is what caused her not to go back to him in the first place.

He wants to prove her characterless as if the things he's doing right now makes him a good character man? He's sharing one room with a characterless woman, giving her a wife status etc...Ishai atleast isn't pregnant and she's not sleeping in one room with Shikhar.     

Edited by Echofades - 04 May 2015 at 12:18pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ankitabaranRad75

YD.AH IF-Addictz
YD.AH
YD.AH

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
but she did not need to be so harsh to him in the hospital

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top