Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by -AriaRai-

Alot of trust there sej...
Indeed... cuz.. u know.. I know Aria since pV2 days... where she was in opposite party... and then.. alot more to trust u way too much... Aria.. can never never hurt anyone... 
Second... if she has something. . She has tool.called PM anf knows sejal is always available there...

But... I am still sure.. and trust my positivity ki Dukaan...
Originally posted by shahsb_26

Trust I have in My Positivity ki dukaan can never fade...
Aria... see yaa tomorrow... 

Well said Sejal !!!! 
Originally posted by shahsb_26

Indeed... cuz.. u know.. I know Aria since pV2 days... where she was in opposite party... and then.. alot more to trust u way too much... Aria.. can never never hurt anyone... 
Second... if she has something. . She has tool.called PM anf knows sejal is always available there...

But... I am still sure.. and trust my positivity ki Dukaan...

Nicely said there sej...But you can also be wrongπŸ€”
Originally posted by -AriaRai-

Nicely said there sej...But you can also be wrongπŸ€”

😳 Could be... but my heart cannot be.. its surely not abt. Tomorrow or day after.. it will be soon. ..

Gn. Positivity ki Dukaan
All I can say is come back soon my torture queen πŸ˜‰πŸ˜­
Oh..Aria wedding with choco pie fixed? Don't forget to invite us.  Hurry back after your wedding shopping. We'll be waiting πŸ˜Š. Hugs! πŸ€—
Aria, if u leave i will get my prem bhaiya get married to kamla...😑.. So think... If u leave, u will not only loose prem but also ruin his life by making kamla his wife...πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Dimple_0510

Aria, if u leave i will get my prem bhaiya get married to kamla...😑.. So think... If u leave, u will not only loose prem but also ruin his life by making kamla his wife...πŸ˜†

Arrey no No...!!!
Deepu's sammy auction had failed... toh everything was readyy... all we had to do is make a post for Prem on Auction... πŸ˜•
Originally posted by Dimple_0510

Nooo I'm having his twins πŸ˜³
happy that u decided to keep ur positivity ki dukaan open on this forum😳