positive not abhi's baby..

ann5 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
after today's show I am positive it is not abhi's baby...she is using pragya to make abhi marry her...what she said...if abhi don't love her and won't marry her..she will have to abort...the lying...conniving...deceiving...nasty tanu... 😡 else she would have gone to abhi herself...Edited by ann5 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-JollyJabeen-JB thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Am I the only one here who feels it is his baby and Tanu is just extremeltly insecure? 

I'm sure i'm not the only one.. I don't understand the idea that there is no baby/it's not Abhi's.. just look at Tanu's thoughts and her 'bond' with him!
Edited by Jbutt25 - 8 years ago
hagen thumbnail
I mean she was not even angry when she heard abhi loved pragya .She should have gone and confronted him in anger but instead she got scared that he will not accept her then that's definitely not abhi's child.Even though why does she have to abort it who is the father of her child .Did he also refuse to accept the kid???????
nitarata thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
I agree it is not his baby. If there is a baby it has to be someone else's. She would have told Abhi way before if it was indeed his.
-JollyJabeen-JB thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hagen

I mean she was not even angry when she heard abhi loved pragya .She should have gone and confronted him in anger but instead she got scared that he will not accept her then that's definitely not abhi's child.Even though why does she have to abort it who is the father of her child .Did he also refuse to accept the kid???????

Good point.. LOL. But maybe Tanu already kinda thought Abhi was falling in love with Pragya and when this was confirmed, she thought about her child, her name etc first?..
TeluguAmmayi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
thads wat i am saying from the beginning..
no baby at all... if there is baby not abhi definetly..

i dont think they will show our hero have a baby through an extra marital affair..
nitarata thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Jbutt25

Good point.. LOL. But maybe Tanu already kinda thought Abhi was falling in love with Pragya and when this was confirmed, she thought about her child, her name etc first?..

But pregnancy is such a trump card to trap Abhi. She could even go to Daadi/Sarla and break off AbhiGya with that and get Abhi to marry her..
hagen thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Tia-

But pregnancy is such a trump card to trap Abhi. She could even go to Daadi/Sarla and break off AbhiGya with that and get Abhi to marry her..

Exactly why is she not telling it to anyone except pragya .Maybe she does not want abhi to know about this because abhi will know that its not his kid
HappySmiles thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
I'm pretty sure it's not Abhi's also.