India-Forums

Kumkum Bhagya
Kumkum Bhagya

positive not abhi's baby..

ann5 IF-Rockerz
ann5
ann5

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
after today's show I am positive it is not abhi's baby...she is using pragya to make abhi marry her...what she said...if abhi don't love her and won't marry her..she will have to abort...the lying...conniving...deceiving...nasty tanu... Angry else she would have gone to abhi herself...

Edited by ann5 - 04 May 2015 at 12:07pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sandra18PuvaneshagenAafrah-SAChaudhrytm

-JollyJabeen-JB Goldie
-JollyJabeen-JB
-JollyJabeen-JB

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Am I the only one here who feels it is his baby and Tanu is just extremeltly insecure? 

I'm sure i'm not the only one.. I don't understand the idea that there is no baby/it's not Abhi's.. just look at Tanu's thoughts and her 'bond' with him!

Edited by Jbutt25 - 04 May 2015 at 12:13pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Puja2012Aafrah-SAsamaz95Chaudhrytmaishray

hagen Senior Member
hagen
hagen

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
I mean she was not even angry when she heard abhi loved pragya .She should have gone and confronted him in anger but instead she got scared that he will not accept her then that's definitely not abhi's child.Even though why does she have to abort it who is the father of her child .Did he also refuse to accept the kid???????

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Aafrah-SAArjittaneja_fanApplefann5--simmi--.giggles.-Tia-

-Tia- IF-Addictz
-Tia-
-Tia-

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
I agree it is not his baby. If there is a baby it has to be someone else's. She would have told Abhi way before if it was indeed his.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

mahabirf25Aafrah-SAArjittaneja_fanApplef-Nimmy-ann5-mina-

-JollyJabeen-JB Goldie
-JollyJabeen-JB
-JollyJabeen-JB

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hagen

I mean she was not even angry when she heard abhi loved pragya .She should have gone and confronted him in anger but instead she got scared that he will not accept her then that's definitely not abhi's child.Even though why does she have to abort it who is the father of her child .Did he also refuse to accept the kid???????

Good point.. LOL. But maybe Tanu already kinda thought Abhi was falling in love with Pragya and when this was confirmed, she thought about her child, her name etc first?..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Puja2012

TeluguAmmayi IF-Stunnerz
TeluguAmmayi
TeluguAmmayi

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
thads wat i am saying from the beginning..
no baby at all... if there is baby not abhi definetly..

i dont think they will show our hero have a baby through an extra marital affair..
-Tia- IF-Addictz
-Tia-
-Tia-

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jbutt25

Good point.. LOL. But maybe Tanu already kinda thought Abhi was falling in love with Pragya and when this was confirmed, she thought about her child, her name etc first?..

But pregnancy is such a trump card to trap Abhi. She could even go to Daadi/Sarla and break off AbhiGya with that and get Abhi to marry her..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

saarthiAafrah-SATeluguAmmayi

hagen Senior Member
hagen
hagen

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Tia-

Originally posted by Jbutt25

But pregnancy is such a trump card to trap Abhi. She could even go to Daadi/Sarla and break off AbhiGya with that and get Abhi to marry her..
Exactly why is she not telling it to anyone except pragya .Maybe she does not want abhi to know about this because abhi will know that its not his kidOuch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

saarthiAafrah-SATeluguAmmayi

Go to top