India-Forums

Tere Sheher Mein
Tere Sheher Mein

Written Update for 4th May 2015

ImSherlocked. IF-Sizzlerz
ImSherlocked.
ImSherlocked.

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 12:06pm | IP Logged

Episode starts with Amaya calming Jas who is packing her books. Jas is blaming Rishi for her condition. Amaya says that she will get her admission in that school. Rachita comes to Sneha who is sad. Rachita consoles her. Sneha tells that Rudra is going to help us for acquiring admission. Rachita flinches and says Rudra doesn't really help us anytime. He always comes before and after the problem. Sneha retaliates and says that Rudra is Hari bhai's son. Rachita says now once I find a job then. Sneha says if you don't find a job I can. Rudra comes to a factory type place and his friends are there. They appreciate him and tell him to steal the Haveli and bail Hari out. "Rudra says Sneha trusts me very much and will do anything. I will destroy them." Chickloo is studying and Mantu comes there and makes fun of some words. Mantu says "I have called Jas for teaching you. I spoke with Amaya" Mantu asks him what Amaya was doing at the station that night but Chickloo doesn't answer. Uma comes there with kachori. Uma is jealous of Amaya. Mantu says she was asking for forgiveness. They banter. Rama is thinking about Rachita and wonders if Rachita comes here infront of his dad then. So he starts dusting here and there. His dad gets frustrated. Rama is finding excuses to send his dad out of the shop. Rama says i want to go out in regards for a job and goes to meet Rachita. He is standing outside and Rachita comes. He is rubbing his right eye so she asks what happened? She warms her handkerchief and gently presses it over his eyes and then asks him to close both his eyes. He asks "If I close both the eyes then how will I see you?" She looks at him.

The guy asks rudra how many schools is he gonna drop out for Jas? There are so many of them in Benares. He says that Jas shouldn't get admission in any school. Rachita and Rama are going to that office. They talk about getting a job. Sneha's brother is getting ready for office and his wife comes and asks the reason for Babuji's anger towards Sneha. But he goes away.

Amaya is searching for schools in Benares from the internet. She makes a list of them. Chickloo calls her and he is sad that she didn't come to meet him. He asks her to come to his place along with Jas. Chickloo thanks her for giving Jas the permission for teaching him. She asks for Mantu and gives the phone to Mantu. Amaya asks him to step aside from chickloo so he doesn't hear. She tells about admission thing to Mantu. Amaya says because of some donation issues and so Jas can't teach Chickloo. She asks Mantu to tell Chickloo in his own way without breaking his heart. Mantu asks if he can help but she refuses.

Precap : Sneha is talking to the lawyer and he seems upset. Rudra tells someone that Sneha mathur will call you and ask for money. She will talk of renting the haveli.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

chhedalotusfan2013Mehak_KPianlara3110frenz4ucherrypansydeejagib2011asmuasmiMahek_No1

frenz4u IF-Rockerz
frenz4u
frenz4u

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahek_No1

Mahek_No1 IF-Stunnerz
Mahek_No1
Mahek_No1

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update
b2011 IF-Sizzlerz
b2011
b2011

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update.
asmuasmi IF-Stunnerz
asmuasmi
asmuasmi

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 8:39pm | IP Logged
This rudra should die :/
lara3110 IF-Rockerz
lara3110
lara3110

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
Thank you for the update, dear. Appreciate it.Big smile
rahulnewsnation Newbie
rahulnewsnation
rahulnewsnation

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 6:48am | IP Logged
Updates are very good. It is just like a happy news for all those who love the show and missed any reason. I wanna one request to the members, please also update the images of show along with the story text update. 
Mehak_KPian IF-Dazzler
Mehak_KPian
Mehak_KPian

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update! I missed the episode last night!

Go to top