WE R RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 8 years ago
Yes, many fans may not accept it...but we r responsible for this DRAAGING PANDIT TRACK.
Cause we assumed after soha track ...cvs will think something different then come pandit track...

we have been txting/ twitting/ writting we cant take this stupid track but they dragged it for 50 episodes... may be we havenot made enough noise or use right channel or not screamed loud.

NOW NEW TRACK STARTED AGAIN A NEW GUY, AGAIN SEPARATION , WHICH WE ALL KNOW SOMEWHERE...CAUSE THAT WHAT KY2 HAS BEEN TURNED INTO MAKING AND BREAKING OF MANAN.

My request to every forum people and manan fans... WE NEED TO SAVE KY2 NOW...ITS DIEING NOW...

UNFORTUNATELY CVS NOT NOTICING...OR WOULD SAY NOT BOTHERED ANYMORE.

WHY GET ARYAMAN? WHY ANOTHER PERSON BTWN MANAN AGAIN? WHY WHY SEPARATION?

I know there must be some will say or belive that cvs must have stored something good...trustt the cvs... after 50 episodes of dragging pandit u still want us to trust.

GUYS SERIOUS NOTE...KY2 IS FALLING DOWN...PLS SAVE.

bring old ky2...band of brther, druv reshab issues, nayonikas secret, soha is alive?
LOT TO DEAL,,,,,WHY NEW GUY????

NEED HELP AS THE CVS ARE NOT TAKING OUR INSTA/TWITTER REQUSTS AND OUR ISSUES WITH KY2... HELP ME TO FIND SOME OTHER CHANNEL.

LETS ALL UNITE AND SEND ONE LETTER TO THE PRODUCER OR THROUGH INDIA FORUM GUYS AND HAND OVER THEM PERSONALLY.

CAN WE?

Edited by anz11 - 8 years ago
IT SEEMS EVERYONE LOVING PANDIT TRACK.😕
I mean no offense in any of the following lines and I am NOT bashing you. Just as you posted your POV, the following is mine.

See I've been following your posts for quite sometime now, although I haven't replied in any because they are all filled with only negativity. Now the reason is something you've explained so I won't stress on it. The only thing I want to ask you is that why are you making so many negative posts? Can't you just see the positive side. Everything is as it was in the beginning. Nothing has changed.
Of course many would second you but since I and many others like me don't, I request you to please calm down, give everything some time to settle down and I'm sure all will be fine.
Even now, the show hasn't lost its glory, it's still that wonderful show what it had been in the beginning. Coming to making and breaking of MaNan, MaNan is the usp of this show so obviously people would like to see the story revolving around them. That doesn't mean they're degrading other characters.
They are also being given equal importance. But things will take their own time to settle down and we should just let things unfold by themselves as time goes by.
Just chill and be positiveEdited by Rassu20 - 8 years ago
Originally posted by Rassu20

I mean no offense in any of the following lines and I am NOT bashing you. Just as you posted your POV, the following is mine.

See I've been following your posts for quite sometime now, although I haven't replied in any because they are all filled with only negativity. Now the reason is something you've explained so I won't stress on it. The only thing I want to ask you is that why are you making so many negative posts? Can't you just see the positive side. Everything is as it was in the beginning. Nothing has changed.
Of course many would second you but since I and many others like me don't, I request you to please calm down, give everything some time to settle down and I'm sure all will be fine.
Even now, the show hasn't lost its glory, it's still that wonderful show what it had been in the beginning. Coming to making and breaking of MaNan, MaNan is the usp of this show so obviously people would like to see the story revolving around them. That doesn't mean they're degrading other characters.
They are also being given equal importance. But things will take their own time to settle down and we should just let things unfold by themselves as time goes by.
Just chill and be positive

Well dear , most people are talking negetive because thats what ky2 turned into... pls watch initial 90 episodes u will find out...

and yes  just beuase manan is the USP ... u cannot keep showing same thing... there can be story staying together. and sorting out

negetivity sometimes tell the truth dear...

and people in this forum is really enjoying the show the way its going... then i think i have come to wrong place to raise my opinion.

so guys  all the best... yenjoy the show !! 
Originally posted by Rassu20

Just chill and be positive

I sooo agree with u on this.. 

Angz.. atleast let the track start.. we have no idea what CV's have planned.. n if u go by that new entry's interview.. I have read approx 3 different interviews..all saying different things.. 1 says even he doesn't know whether its negative or positive as Cv's never open that in the begginning.. 2nd says he will be a go-lucky kinda guy n 3rd says he has shades of grey...

Lets not jump to conclusions... and wait for track to unfold..

Also ur style of writing reminds me so much of Butterfly.. Although its been a while I havent read her posts.. but I guess she left her anxiety here... no offense pls!! (spoken on a lighter note)
Edited by shrutiavm - 8 years ago
Originally posted by shrutiavm

Angz.. atleast let the track start.. we have no idea what CV's have planned.. n if u go by that new entry's interview.. I have read approx 3 different interviews..all saying different things.. 1 says even he doesn't know whether its negative or positive as Cv's never open that in the begginning.. 2nd says he will be a go-lucky kinda guy n 3rd says he has shades of grey...

Lets not jump to conclusions... and wait for track to unfold..

Also ur style of writing reminds me so much of Butterfly.. Although its been a while I havent read her posts.. but I guess she left her anxiety here... no offense pls!! (spoken on a lighter note)

I partly agree with you on this. Yes, we have to give the new entry some time so its character is explored. We don't know what the cvs have planned for us and we should give them some time. However, this doesn't mean that I have very high expectations from the upcoming story line or that whatever I expect to happen further will happen.

Yes I agree that MaNan is the usp of the show but this doesn't mean that everything revolves around their love life only. After all, people do want to see the story of the Band of Brothers, Dhruv and Rishab's connection or Nyonika's past and this can also be shown very interestingly in the show. This is just my opinion so I hope no one is offended by this.
I wish we would just wait and watch. Look, I get that the track was "dragged," and I don't disagree, but this show, or any show for that matter, is going to be boring if there is no conflict. It is after all, a drama. What fun is a show when only happy things happen? And why does everyone assume that the new entry (Aryamann) is going to be a deterrence to MaNan. He may have a different purpose, I could be wrong, but it's just a thought. I think people should just sit back and enjoy the amazing acting, the story (if you detach yourself from the negative feelings), and just see what comes next. Just chill, that's all I'm saying. 
Originally posted by vidhi_1998

I wish we would just wait and watch. Look, I get that the track was "dragged," and I don't disagree, but this show, or any show for that matter, is going to be boring if there is no conflict. It is after all, a drama. What fun is a show when only happy things happen? And why does everyone assume that the new entry (Aryamann) is going to be a deterrence to MaNan. He may have a different purpose, I could be wrong, but it's just a thought. I think people should just sit back and enjoy the amazing acting, the story (if you detach yourself from the negative feelings), and just see what comes next. Just chill, that's all I'm saying. 
yes dat is exactly my point.. I mean d new character has hardly been introduced n evry1 is assuming dat he will cum in btwn MaNan.. Arey gv it sum time to unfold n also I still trust d CVS dey keep surprising us so b happy and stay positive😊
Some of u are so dramatic. strikes and what not.
As long as no one comes between manan i have no problem with the pandit track but im a little worried for the next guy track but we have seen manan for a year now. they trust each other a lot and are in love. so be patient and calm

Its just a show. sit back and enjoy