slow episode (Page 3)

soni595 IF-Sizzlerz
soni595
soni595

-

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ri21

Originally posted by soni595

He is going to hurt her but hopefully it's gently and he falls for her in the process!

i so wish cvs dnt show the revenge thingCry
he ll fall for her he already cares for her.

I'm scared about this revenge thing too' he better be crying buckets of tears if he's gonna hurt her'

Ri21 IF-Sizzlerz
Ri21
Ri21

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
if revenge thing happens
when sam ll get to know about it she ll be totally shattered, and this love feeling is new to her. and after all the bitterness she has in life and after this heartbreak she ll become stone hearted and wont believe in love only..
but i feel arjun ll soon be regretng
ThePirateKing Goldie
ThePirateKing
ThePirateKing

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
It been 3 weeks and still the male protagonists have not been completely established. Pace is way too slow and they have put the female protagonists on a collision course.

Again very cliched representation of people from smaller cities. Nowadays with internet and other media readily available everybody knows what life is like. Nobody is so naive nowadays that one phone call and job is ready. Since its just a show its OK to show such things, but in reality people are smarter.

The issue is not with Radhika taking up the job, but how she got it. It seems Piyali offered the job to spite Samaira. Had somebody else did what Samaira did, Piyali would have offered some apology and shown Radhika and family the door.

I liked the bond between Radhika and her Daadaji, but certainly not Radhika's defense of her Grandfather's act.

Edited by ThePirateKing - 04 May 2015 at 11:42pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Kruthi24Ri21

Ri21 IF-Sizzlerz
Ri21
Ri21

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ThePirateKing

It been 3 weeks and still the male protagonists have not been completely established. Pace is way too slow and they have put the female protagonists on a collision course.

Again very cliched representation of people from smaller cities. Nowadays with internet and other media readily available everybody knows what life is like. Nobody is so naive nowadays that one phone call and job is ready. Since its just a show its OK to show such things, but in reality people are smarter.

The issue is not with Radhika taking up the job, but how she got it. It seems Piyali offered the job to spite Samaira. Had somebody else did what Samaira did, Piyali would have offered some apology and shown Radhika and family the door.

I liked the bond between Radhika and her Daadaji, but certainly not Radhika's defense of her Grandfather's act.

agree.. job looks like is given out of sympathy or fr company's reputation. 

Go to top