India-Forums

Dosti.. Yariyaan.. Manmarzian
Dosti.. Yariyaan.. Manmarzian

slow episode (Page 2)

acoustichearts1 Groupbie
acoustichearts1
acoustichearts1

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 4:06pm | IP Logged
Looks like Piyali will change her strategy after the big fiasco tomorrow and make her work under Bonnie instead. Radhika is really going to think Samaira is a meanie now and Bonnie is better but will only use R's ideas to her advantage or even pass them off as her own against Sam coz we know Bonnie mein kuch talent hain hi nahin lol. Radhika was wrong in taking up for her grand dad and Samaira's payback is also quite immature which will give Piyali only another reason to belittle her. I wish she would have thought of another way to get bk at Rads who also deserves what she's getting btw but not in this nasty fashion. Neil is supposed to be the boss there and how can he allow his colleagues even if they are his bff's to partake in such unprofessional behaviour even if he did not directly participate he knows what is going on. Disappointing. I wonder if this place is actually an office sometimes or people are just going there to party.

Edited by acoustichearts1 - 04 May 2015 at 4:08pm

Ri21 IF-Sizzlerz
Ri21
Ri21

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 8:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by soni595

I agree it was a slow episode. After the confrontation episode on Saturday, I was expecting the show to have a faster pace but it was super slow.

Radhika disappointed me again as well. I would've cut her some slack had she felt the slightest bit of guilt over acquiring the job through sympathy/forced situation but she didn't. Instead she was unperturbed and gleeful at the opportunity as if she received it through some sheer hardwork and effort which she didn't. Then again the next day, I expected her to seek out Sam and apologize but instead she has not a worry and doesn't think it's strange that Sam would be alright with her after the whole drama ensued the day before. *sigh* I seriously want to like Radhika but I have difficulty liking a character who is flawed, makes mistakes but is portrayed as Mahaan/good rather I would prefer a flawed character that commits mistakes and shown that way. Also, I didn't like it one bit that Radhika didn't agree with Dilip that her Dadaji's was wrong in orchestrating the fake phone call. That being said, I do like Radhika and Dadaji's bonding and they have a heart-warming bond.

Sam and Neil's scenes were the spunk and charm in the otherwise dull episode. The effortless ease with which Sam and Neil can go from arguing over something to witty banters to emotional bonding is beautiful to witness in each episode. I loved the singing scenes of all four and the way they were shot in such a carefree manner. I also liked the few second scene of Sam caressing her picture with her mom with such sadness! Kashmira is just so good at showing so many varying shades of emotions in an episode!

The MMZ team sure did tease us though as for a second like Sam, I too thought Arjun was standing there but alas he wasn't. Hopefully, he'll grace us with his presence in tomorrow's episode.

sam neil scene was the only scene worth watching 
and m just loving kashmira more and more
as she said her character has many layers so its really amazing that she potrays it so well and justifies it.. kash shravan and aham doing an amazing job. i want to see more of arjun scenes as aham told his character has layers too..
and ya fr a sec i thought it ll be arjun but then somehow felt not so easily. but ya that really looks like a set up again by arjun..
i hope we ll get him todayCry
Ri21 IF-Sizzlerz
Ri21
Ri21

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 8:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by acoustichearts1

Looks like Piyali will change her strategy after the big fiasco tomorrow and make her work under Bonnie instead. Radhika is really going to think Samaira is a meanie now and Bonnie is better but will only use R's ideas to her advantage or even pass them off as her own against Sam coz we know Bonnie mein kuch talent hain hi nahin lol. Radhika was wrong in taking up for her grand dad and Samaira's payback is also quite immature which will give Piyali only another reason to belittle her. I wish she would have thought of another way to get bk at Rads who also deserves what she's getting btw but not in this nasty fashion. Neil is supposed to be the boss there and how can he allow his colleagues even if they are his bff's to partake in such unprofessional behaviour even if he did not directly participate he knows what is going on. Disappointing. I wonder if this place is actually an office sometimes or people are just going there to party.

that ll be great to watch radhika under bonnie as bonnie ll make her life hell. and maybe through this SaRa can happen. bonnie ll defintly take advange of radhika's work
expecting a dhamaka frm piyali's side and lets c what ll sam do next or she ll get the philosophcl touch after the fiasco
neil actually didnot support sam. he ll be busy in shoot so he doesnot knw whats happening just knws about bpl. but he said to minimize it. 
and ya a lil realistc touch is needed now..

soni595 IF-Sizzlerz
soni595
soni595

-

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
@Ri21: Yeah I hope we get Arjun in tomorrow's episode. As it is they show so less of him to retain the mystery but still...lol When the dog started barking, I was like its Bonzo and like Sam I was like yay Arjun is here with all that music and setting but lmao tricked us/Arjun did lol
Ri21 IF-Sizzlerz
Ri21
Ri21

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 9:07pm | IP Logged

@Ri21: Yeah I hope we get Arjun in tomorrow's episode. As it is they show so less of him to retain the mystery but still...lol When the dog started barking, I was like its Bonzo and like Sam I was like yay Arjun is here with all that music and setting but lmao tricked us/Arjun did lol

that dog was bonzo for sure.. and when i saw the guy's back i felt no its not arjun its a trick.. but u know i didnot find sam much affected 
she was affected when she saw bonzo but after knwng the guy wasnt arjun she didnot give very much affected look
m sure arjun is observing her.. but why?? Confused dont hurt her please
soni595 IF-Sizzlerz
soni595
soni595

-

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
He is going to hurt her but hopefully it's gently and he falls for her in the process!

Edited by soni595 - 04 May 2015 at 9:18pm
Sadaf124 Groupbie
Sadaf124
Sadaf124

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
It was Arjun's plan and I am sure it was bonzo again an episode without Arjun n SamArj Cry but why radhika is so happy she has lost her self-respect I hate her she didn't even tell sorry to sam Embarrassed
Ri21 IF-Sizzlerz
Ri21
Ri21

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 9:36pm | IP Logged

He is going to hurt her but hopefully it's gently and he falls for her in the process!

i so wish cvs dnt show the revenge thing Cry
he ll fall for her he already cares for her. 

Go to top