Ri21 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: acoustichearts1

Looks like Piyali will change her strategy after the big fiasco tomorrow and make her work under Bonnie instead. Radhika is really going to think Samaira is a meanie now and Bonnie is better but will only use R's ideas to her advantage or even pass them off as her own against Sam coz we know Bonnie mein kuch talent hain hi nahin lol. Radhika was wrong in taking up for her grand dad and Samaira's payback is also quite immature which will give Piyali only another reason to belittle her. I wish she would have thought of another way to get bk at Rads who also deserves what she's getting btw but not in this nasty fashion. Neil is supposed to be the boss there and how can he allow his colleagues even if they are his bff's to partake in such unprofessional behaviour even if he did not directly participate he knows what is going on. Disappointing. I wonder if this place is actually an office sometimes or people are just going there to party.

that ll be great to watch radhika under bonnie as bonnie ll make her life hell. and maybe through this SaRa can happen. bonnie ll defintly take advange of radhika's work
expecting a dhamaka frm piyali's side and lets c what ll sam do next or she ll get the philosophcl touch after the fiasco
neil actually didnot support sam. he ll be busy in shoot so he doesnot knw whats happening just knws about bpl. but he said to minimize it. 
and ya a lil realistc touch is needed now..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soni595 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@Ri21: Yeah I hope we get Arjun in tomorrow's episode. As it is they show so less of him to retain the mystery but still...lol When the dog started barking, I was like its Bonzo and like Sam I was like yay Arjun is here with all that music and setting but lmao tricked us/Arjun did lol
Ri21 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: soni595

@Ri21: Yeah I hope we get Arjun in tomorrow's episode. As it is they show so less of him to retain the mystery but still...lol When the dog started barking, I was like its Bonzo and like Sam I was like yay Arjun is here with all that music and setting but lmao tricked us/Arjun did lol

that dog was bonzo for sure.. and when i saw the guy's back i felt no its not arjun its a trick.. but u know i didnot find sam much affected 
she was affected when she saw bonzo but after knwng the guy wasnt arjun she didnot give very much affected look
m sure arjun is observing her.. but why?? πŸ˜• dont hurt her please
soni595 thumbnail
He is going to hurt her but hopefully it's gently and he falls for her in the process!Edited by soni595 - 8 years ago
Sadaf124 thumbnail
It was Arjun's plan and I am sure it was bonzo again an episode without Arjun n SamArj 😭 but why radhika is so happy she has lost her self-respect I hate her she didn't even tell sorry to sam 😳
Ri21 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: soni595

He is going to hurt her but hopefully it's gently and he falls for her in the process!

i so wish cvs dnt show the revenge thing πŸ˜­
he ll fall for her he already cares for her. 
soni595 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Ri21

i so wish cvs dnt show the revenge thing😭
he ll fall for her he already cares for her.

I'm scared about this revenge thing too' he better be crying buckets of tears if he's gonna hurt her'
Ri21 thumbnail
if revenge thing happens
when sam ll get to know about it she ll be totally shattered, and this love feeling is new to her. and after all the bitterness she has in life and after this heartbreak she ll become stone hearted and wont believe in love only..
but i feel arjun ll soon be regretng
ThePirateKing thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
It been 3 weeks and still the male protagonists have not been completely established. Pace is way too slow and they have put the female protagonists on a collision course.

Again very cliched representation of people from smaller cities. Nowadays with internet and other media readily available everybody knows what life is like. Nobody is so naive nowadays that one phone call and job is ready. Since its just a show its OK to show such things, but in reality people are smarter.

The issue is not with Radhika taking up the job, but how she got it. It seems Piyali offered the job to spite Samaira. Had somebody else did what Samaira did, Piyali would have offered some apology and shown Radhika and family the door.

I liked the bond between Radhika and her Daadaji, but certainly not Radhika's defense of her Grandfather's act.

Edited by ThePirateKing - 8 years ago
Ri21 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ThePirateKing

It been 3 weeks and still the male protagonists have not been completely established. Pace is way too slow and they have put the female protagonists on a collision course.

Again very cliched representation of people from smaller cities. Nowadays with internet and other media readily available everybody knows what life is like. Nobody is so naive nowadays that one phone call and job is ready. Since its just a show its OK to show such things, but in reality people are smarter.

The issue is not with Radhika taking up the job, but how she got it. It seems Piyali offered the job to spite Samaira. Had somebody else did what Samaira did, Piyali would have offered some apology and shown Radhika and family the door.

I liked the bond between Radhika and her Daadaji, but certainly not Radhika's defense of her Grandfather's act.

agree.. job looks like is given out of sympathy or fr company's reputation.