Ri21 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
didnot interest me much
sam and neil singing part was the best.. the way neil stopped her and told her whatever is there in the heart just let it out and she sings that she has no one in her life who cares for her. that part my heart just went for her. amazing scene
shravan is a great singer and sam neil scene was well written
so neil wont support sam in BPL that was expected. so rift coming in their friendship ll be soon..
sam remembering her mom and seeing that picture and crying was nicely done..
she looked lovely today.
and seeing a labrador she thought its bonzo and the guy she thought arjun
good one
still missed arjun alot expected a msg scene.. disappointed..
BPL seems funny but as bonnie came to knw about it so it ll backfire now for sure and blame ll be on sam. i pity her
radhika; no comments. still disappointed with her. god knows what is there to be happy of? getting a job out of sympathy and creating a scene. expected she ll be guilty infrnt of sam fr behaving like that..
dilip was sensible today.. dadu singing part was nice.. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..sahana.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
The interesting and watchable scene from today is the one of Sam and Neil. I loved when Sam was singing, she poured her heart out. 
and for radhika's scene, didn't even bother watching it.. i have no interest in her side at all... still annoyed over the fact she still didn't apologize for her part of the mistake. anyway thought arjun will appear in this episode, but that didn't happen. 

and sam's prank will backfire when Bonnie or Piyali finds out πŸ˜•

Lifez_Beautiful thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I missed most of the eppy today... just saw the bonzo part! N that surely looks like a prank of Arjun! ;) N BPL was hilarious! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† But as usual Bonnie... grr Koi usse wahan se nikalo yar! 😑 N rads well she was behaving like yesterday din happen at all... like she din insult her boss n compulled her to say sorry to her infront of the whole office! huh really?!

Tfs btw, guess I'll hv to catch the rpts to watch Sams scenes. :)
Ri21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..sahana..

The interesting and watchable scene from today is the one of Sam and Neil. I loved when Sam was singing, she poured her heart out. 

and for radhika's scene, didn't even bother watching it.. i have no interest in her side at all... still annoyed over the fact she still didn't apologize for her part of the mistake. anyway thought arjun will appear in this episode, but that didn't happen. 

and sam's prank will backfire when Bonnie or Piyali finds out πŸ˜•

sam poured her heart out. even neil had tears seeing her sing. amazing and the best scene of the episode
god knows now when ll we see arjun again.. as bonnie came to know about it she was telling it to tejh and piyali was entering when the presentation was taking place so definately sam ll have it frm piyali again and she might again leave the place and maybe arjun ll again come to the rescue 
Ri21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Lifez_Beautiful

I missed most of the eppy today... just saw the bonzo part! N that surely looks like a prank of Arjun! ;) N BPL was hilarious! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† But as usual Bonnie... grr Koi usse wahan se nikalo yar! 😑 N rads well she was behaving like yesterday din happen at all... like she din insult her boss n compulled her to say sorry to her infront of the whole office! huh really?!

Tfs btw, guess I'll hv to catch the rpts to watch Sams scenes. :)

even i felt that was a prank of arjun.. he is always near her and knows what she does
as i said radhika no comments. 
watch sam neil singing part the best part of the episode. really amazing 
Heavens_Kiss thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
God this episode was so silly omg πŸ˜† Senseless on so many levels. Firstly, Radhika how can u condone and justify what Dadaji did? . Felt like giving her a knock! Rads family really need to stay in Rishikesh. I really don't want to see them for a long time now! Rads scenes with her family are starting to get tiresome.

Don't even tell me abt the horrendous mess at the office. Yes, advertising agencies have a laid back and chilled vibe but what they showed today was plain ridiculous. And now Rads is going to be the butt of everyone's joke! Yeah! that is what I was looking forward to! Sam acting like a bully and Rads heading a campaign for underwears.

Sam/ Neil part is worth watching again. Cute.

Looks like Piyali will get to know that Sam has orchestrated this whole thing and that is not really going to help their relationship.

Ri21 thumbnail
from saturday they started disappointing πŸ˜•
only sam neil part was amazing
soni595 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I agree it was a slow episode. After the confrontation episode on Saturday, I was expecting the show to have a faster pace but it was super slow.

Radhika disappointed me again as well. I would've cut her some slack had she felt the slightest bit of guilt over acquiring the job through sympathy/forced situation but she didn't. Instead she was unperturbed and gleeful at the opportunity as if she received it through some sheer hardwork and effort which she didn't. Then again the next day, I expected her to seek out Sam and apologize but instead she has not a worry and doesn't think it's strange that Sam would be alright with her after the whole drama ensued the day before. *sigh* I seriously want to like Radhika but I have difficulty liking a character who is flawed, makes mistakes but is portrayed as Mahaan/good rather I would prefer a flawed character that commits mistakes and shown that way. Also, I didn't like it one bit that Radhika didn't agree with Dilip that her Dadaji's was wrong in orchestrating the fake phone call. That being said, I do like Radhika and Dadaji's bonding and they have a heart-warming bond.

Sam and Neil's scenes were the spunk and charm in the otherwise dull episode. The effortless ease with which Sam and Neil can go from arguing over something to witty banters to emotional bonding is beautiful to witness in each episode. I loved the singing scenes of all four and the way they were shot in such a carefree manner. I also liked the few second scene of Sam caressing her picture with her mom with such sadness! Kashmira is just so good at showing so many varying shades of emotions in an episode!

The MMZ team sure did tease us though as for a second like Sam, I too thought Arjun was standing there but alas he wasn't. Hopefully, he'll grace us with his presence in tomorrow's episode.Edited by soni595 - 8 years ago
acoustichearts1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Looks like Piyali will change her strategy after the big fiasco tomorrow and make her work under Bonnie instead. Radhika is really going to think Samaira is a meanie now and Bonnie is better but will only use R's ideas to her advantage or even pass them off as her own against Sam coz we know Bonnie mein kuch talent hain hi nahin lol. Radhika was wrong in taking up for her grand dad and Samaira's payback is also quite immature which will give Piyali only another reason to belittle her. I wish she would have thought of another way to get bk at Rads who also deserves what she's getting btw but not in this nasty fashion. Neil is supposed to be the boss there and how can he allow his colleagues even if they are his bff's to partake in such unprofessional behaviour even if he did not directly participate he knows what is going on. Disappointing. I wonder if this place is actually an office sometimes or people are just going there to party.Edited by acoustichearts1 - 8 years ago
Ri21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: soni595

I agree it was a slow episode. After the confrontation episode on Saturday, I was expecting the show to have a faster pace but it was super slow.

Radhika disappointed me again as well. I would've cut her some slack had she felt the slightest bit of guilt over acquiring the job through sympathy/forced situation but she didn't. Instead she was unperturbed and gleeful at the opportunity as if she received it through some sheer hardwork and effort which she didn't. Then again the next day, I expected her to seek out Sam and apologize but instead she has not a worry and doesn't think it's strange that Sam would be alright with her after the whole drama ensued the day before. *sigh* I seriously want to like Radhika but I have difficulty liking a character who is flawed, makes mistakes but is portrayed as Mahaan/good rather I would prefer a flawed character that commits mistakes and shown that way. Also, I didn't like it one bit that Radhika didn't agree with Dilip that her Dadaji's was wrong in orchestrating the fake phone call. That being said, I do like Radhika and Dadaji's bonding and they have a heart-warming bond.

Sam and Neil's scenes were the spunk and charm in the otherwise dull episode. The effortless ease with which Sam and Neil can go from arguing over something to witty banters to emotional bonding is beautiful to witness in each episode. I loved the singing scenes of all four and the way they were shot in such a carefree manner. I also liked the few second scene of Sam caressing her picture with her mom with such sadness! Kashmira is just so good at showing so many varying shades of emotions in an episode!

The MMZ team sure did tease us though as for a second like Sam, I too thought Arjun was standing there but alas he wasn't. Hopefully, he'll grace us with his presence in tomorrow's episode.

sam neil scene was the only scene worth watching 
and m just loving kashmira more and more
as she said her character has many layers so its really amazing that she potrays it so well and justifies it.. kash shravan and aham doing an amazing job. i want to see more of arjun scenes as aham told his character has layers too..
and ya fr a sec i thought it ll be arjun but then somehow felt not so easily. but ya that really looks like a set up again by arjun..
i hope we ll get him today😭