Swaragini
Swaragini

Heights of everything!! -_- (Page 2)

muktha_cute Goldie
muktha_cute
muktha_cute

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 7:42pm | IP Logged
This is not some exam that u will try again and again until u pass ur exam
peoples feelings doesnt change everyday that laksh will suddenly fall in love with rag whn hez already loving her sis swara
this is just to create more drama and complicate things
rag is not innocent or naive shez obsessed of laksh so she wants him at any cost if not y was she turning blind eye on swara and laksh closeness and how soon she blvd her dadi words but its not bcz her dadi said her but its bcz its favourable to her and her heart thats y she didnt question back.
even now without any self respect or shame she wants swara to help her to win laksh back.is laksh some product or toy acc to rag that swara will  help to get it

-Cascade- IF-Dazzler
-Cascade-
-Cascade-

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 8:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepikagupta9

even in rab be bana di Jodi shahrukh did try to win anushka genuinely when actually he was her husband. anushka was getting married to her lover who died & her father also died , she was bubbly girl, shahrukh fell in love with her in first sight.
thank you for at least me discussing my views with u & not asking me to get out.
what u will say for laksh who will also definitely try again on swara when swara will definately refuse him.
I said ragani this time is. trying genuinely which she never did before for laksh.she never tried to win laksh bcoz she thought it will happen gradually which did not happen.
let. her try at least who know this time may be she succeed bcoz laksh had not confirmed his feeling yet as he is still confused.it was omi said that he luved swara not he himself.
Feedom of speech is your birth right and I'm absolutely no one to ask you to get out. Since it's a discussion topic both- for and against- ideologies are welcome.Big smile Hmmm... What made you think that Swara will refuse Lakshya when she definitely hasn't hinted towards it?? Please don't feel offended but I believe in making my opinion based on some evident facts rather than killing my brain cells for a matter which has negligible chances of occurrence.
A boy tries to get a heart-broken girl back to her chirpy self and make her happy in the process of which they both fall in love with them... A girl tries to gain the heart of a boy who is already head over heels for her sister. Instead of trying to understand things in a sensible way she asks her THAT sister to help her with a way to gain that boy... Did you see the difference in the plot of the two stories what RNBDJ tried to depict and what the case in Swaragini is??
I would never have been against Ragini trying her luck out with Lakshya if the latter hadn't given his heart already to someone else. Moreover the only way to woo him would be changing herself which would be equivalent to losing her self identity, a thing which is highly unjust!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

muktha_cuteChalJhoothi

tejaswiniwenham IF-Dazzler
tejaswiniwenham
tejaswiniwenham

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 8:10pm | IP Logged
laksh already loves swara so theres no way to really do much to make him fall out of love and in love with ragini. but say for arguments sake, there is a chance. the only way she'll turn laksh towards her is if she turns into swara, so basically ragini is being portrayed once again as a silly girl but this time going a step forward with the character assassination; she also has 0 self respect or any other goals in life. as usual, she knows the facts, can see the signs but refuses to acknowledge them. i do hope swara says no and explains to her firmly that laksh doesnt love her and she need not change herself for him and he wont love her even if she changes as such things cannot be forced.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

muktha_cuteChalJhoothi

-Cascade- IF-Dazzler
-Cascade-
-Cascade-

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 8:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepikagupta9

for one thing I m very happy now ragani will not be under delusion or evil dadi she will be with swara her soul sister who will be a mentor to her. bring out best of ragani. only she know how talented ragani is.

this time. ragani. will not. break if fails she. will get. satisfaction that she at least tried. swaragani rocks

I agree that this time it is Swara's own decision and she isn't being manipulated anymore by her Dadi.
You say that an highly emotional sensitive person like Ragini won't break if rejected?? Pardon me, but this is EMOTIONS we are talking about and an extremely strong emotion like Love can give only two outcomes- smile and cry. It can either make you or break you completely.
Ragini's protrayal so far has shown that she's emotionally a very wrecked person... However strong she might show herself to be but her insides always churn and burn. I seriously don't want Ragini to go through the same phase of rejection twice. She has brains, is a modern girl, so she must make use of that sensible and intelligent part of her God gifted brain. Try as she might, no restrictions on that, but why make a fool out of ones self??
My point is simple- The CVs should stop depiciting her as a naive newborn kid and show some level of maturity in her ideologies.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

muktha_cute

pluviophile. IF-Sizzlerz
pluviophile.
pluviophile.

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 4:24am | IP Logged
I think to say Ragini is the most innocent character in the show is putting it lightly. She's extremely annoying, her brain looks half-dead, frankly, with the way they're portraying her.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

muktha_cute

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Swaragini Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index