Heights of everything!! -_-

-Cascade- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
In this short span of time Swaragini has made a special space in all out hearts with it's exquisite plot and perfection in portrayal but then the word flawless doesn't apply here; the plot has...a MAJOR flaw.
Even though Swara and Ragini are both protoganist yet their they have different persona, they are exactly poles apart. If one is bold, out-spoken and vivacious naughtly, the other is shy, timid at times and innocently value-rooted. Mark Innocent.

Every human trait has certain elastic limit beyond which if stretched it breaks...it hold true for the trait Innocent as well. I'm utterly disappointed by the extent of exploitation of this word in the show, specially Ragini. I admit that she is the most naively innocent character who apparently sees the positive aspect of everything even if they hurt her and holds her values firm even if they are incorrect and this is where things turn wrong. We aren't living in the 60s or 80s, are we? The extent of Ragini's obliviousness is utterly irking.

A boy denies your love rudely hurting your emotions yet you overlook it cause your granny tells you that he didn't meant it... OK! ACCEPTED. You present your heart to the same person the second time and he again crushes it but you are in denial cause you still think he harbours something for you?? Like seriously?? --- However innocent a person might be but no one can be this much naive to build hopes on a shattered foundation twice.
Respecting elders is a very good manner and a genuinely humble trait, I admit. But blindly placing your trust in your elders when you know how much sinister one can be and specifically when they ploy to hurt your parents is something off-setting... Dadi has been with Ragini throughout her childhood so her trusting Dadi is a sure thing and not believing Swara is ok, undoubtedly, but turning deaf ears to her only cause you respect your Dadi... It pinched me. Tell me again in which century do we live??

The CVs should work on Ragini's character and bring out the best in her rather than exploiting her naive trait and obliviousness to her immediate surrounding to an extent where things are hard to believe. Over-dose of everything is hazardous.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

littoos thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Well said and very nicely written. Agree wth u. Cvs are tryng to make dumbness out of ragini's naiveness thats really sad and disappointng
Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi as I have seen today's episode I think ragani had came out of the delusion & her requesting swara to help her to win laksh is her genuine try not a delusion as been mention that laksh crush her heart twice as she never tried to win him or know him, in this process she will get to know who laksh is ?? & may herself backout.
every person has a right to try for they want, even laksh will try if swara refuses there is nothing wrong in it.even swara told ragani that every person is own self angel.I think swara will definitely help her, if she failed then. at least she will satisfy that she tried.
I think laksh's confession is again pushed back bcoz now he will get busy with sanskaar. CV r confusing us by not confirming the final couple , till know 1 st triangle is not ended they introduced a new one.Edited by deepikagupta9 - 8 years ago
Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
even in rab be bana di Jodi shahrukh did try to win anushka genuinely when actually he was her husband. anushka was getting married to her lover who died & her father also died , she was bubbly girl, shahrukh fell in love with her in first sight.
thank you for at least me discussing my views with u & not asking me to get out.
what u will say for laksh who will also definitely try again on swara when swara will definately refuse him.
I said ragani this time is. trying genuinely which she never did before for laksh.she never tried to win laksh bcoz she thought it will happen gradually which did not happen.
let. her try at least who know this time may be she succeed bcoz laksh had not confirmed his feeling yet as he is still confused.it was omi said that he luved swara not he himself.Edited by deepikagupta9 - 8 years ago
-Cascade- thumbnail
Originally posted by: littoos

Well said and very nicely written. Agree wth u. Cvs are tryng to make dumbness out of ragini's naiveness thats really sad and disappointng

Thank you so much agreeing with me.
It really is disappointing how the CVs are using her innocent and silence in whichever way they want.
-Cascade- thumbnail
Originally posted by: deepikagupta9

even in rab be bana di Jodi shahrukh did try to win anushka genuinely when actually he was her husband.

That movie had a completely different story than what is being portrayed in this show here. Anushka's character wasn't in love with anyone, it was her crushed dreams that made her that way while SRK's character made her realise her dreams and won her heart in a genuine way... A marriage without love is like a heart without beat so that was a reasonable case then but in the show Lakshya already has developed feeling for Swara and Ragini must understand that fact rather than trying and emotionally breaking down every single time. She ain't married with Lakshya neither is Swara some obstacle here that Ragini will try her luck out time and again to gain Lakshya.
-Cascade- thumbnail

hi as I have seen today's episode I think ragani had came out of the delusion & her requesting swara to help her to win laksh is her genuine try not a delusion as been mention that laksh crush her heart twice as she never tried to win him or know him, in this process she will get to know who laksh is ?? & may herself backout.
every person has a right to try for they want, even laksh will try if swara refuses there is nothing wrong in it.even swara told ragani that every person is own self angel.I think swara will definitely help her, if she failed then. at least she will satisfy that she tried.
I think laksh's confession is again pushed back bcoz now he will get busy with sanskaar. CV r confusing us by not confirming the final couple , till know 1 st triangle is not ended they introduced a new one.

I didn't mention her being delusional, what I pointed out was her facing inner tumult and breaking down every single time while waiting for Lakshya to reciprocate her feelings. We live in a century where people are sensible enough to gauge the depth of every situation, even the naive-est ones... Don't you think that heights of obliviousness is being depicted in Ragini's case where despite knowing that Lakshya is a gone case she's hell bent on trying one more time?
What'll be the possible outcome- Her being dejected again?? She's shown as an emotional fool and I hate it when women are portrayed so. I don't want Ragini to be paired with Lakshya anymore- not cause I'm a SwaraYa fan, which I definitely am but because she deserves better. Why restrict Ragini to Lakshya when she can get the best one for herself??
Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
for one thing I m very happy now ragani will not be under delusion or evil dadi she will be with swara her soul sister who will be a mentor to her. bring out best of ragani. only she know how talented ragani is.

this time. ragani. will not. break if fails she. will get. satisfaction that she at least tried. swaragani rocks
muktha_cute thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This is not some exam that u will try again and again until u pass ur exam
peoples feelings doesnt change everyday that laksh will suddenly fall in love with rag whn hez already loving her sis swara
this is just to create more drama and complicate things
rag is not innocent or naive shez obsessed of laksh so she wants him at any cost if not y was she turning blind eye on swara and laksh closeness and how soon she blvd her dadi words but its not bcz her dadi said her but its bcz its favourable to her and her heart thats y she didnt question back.
even now without any self respect or shame she wants swara to help her to win laksh back.is laksh some product or toy acc to rag that swara will  help to get it
-Cascade- thumbnail

even in rab be bana di Jodi shahrukh did try to win anushka genuinely when actually he was her husband. anushka was getting married to her lover who died & her father also died , she was bubbly girl, shahrukh fell in love with her in first sight.
thank you for at least me discussing my views with u & not asking me to get out.
what u will say for laksh who will also definitely try again on swara when swara will definately refuse him.
I said ragani this time is. trying genuinely which she never did before for laksh.she never tried to win laksh bcoz she thought it will happen gradually which did not happen.
let. her try at least who know this time may be she succeed bcoz laksh had not confirmed his feeling yet as he is still confused.it was omi said that he luved swara not he himself.

Feedom of speech is your birth right and I'm absolutely no one to ask you to get out. Since it's a discussion topic both- for and against- ideologies are welcome.😃 Hmmm... What made you think that Swara will refuse Lakshya when she definitely hasn't hinted towards it?? Please don't feel offended but I believe in making my opinion based on some evident facts rather than killing my brain cells for a matter which has negligible chances of occurrence.
A boy tries to get a heart-broken girl back to her chirpy self and make her happy in the process of which they both fall in love with them... A girl tries to gain the heart of a boy who is already head over heels for her sister. Instead of trying to understand things in a sensible way she asks her THAT sister to help her with a way to gain that boy... Did you see the difference in the plot of the two stories what RNBDJ tried to depict and what the case in Swaragini is??
I would never have been against Ragini trying her luck out with Lakshya if the latter hadn't given his heart already to someone else. Moreover the only way to woo him would be changing herself which would be equivalent to losing her self identity, a thing which is highly unjust!