Jamai Raja

Episode 197

ChurriBurri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Well Well!! Raj Khurana did today. He has shown his anger towards Simran throughout the episode. He figured out that Simran had done something that had forced Sid to take the drastoc decision. Raj has seen from day 1 of how much Sid has loved Roshni. Raj is the only one who has seen the pain that Sid had gone through in those 6 months post his identity reveal. Raj has witnessed his son go through hell without Roshni and for that same son to divorce the one person who has meant his whole existence did not make any sense. He immeditealy knew that Sirman had played a role in it just like before. He even knew that Sid was lying when he said that it was his decision. Raj Khurana you are most definitely the BEST FATHER & SASUR!! But also loved the look Sid gave them both when he left the room afterwards. He is not happy with them either...and he shoudn't be. 
I hated watching Simran cry over Sid being missing. Yes she is still his mom and all, but she has no idea that it is because of her that he is even in this position. She still has no reaization as to what she has done to Sid and his life. She sees nothing in her son's eyes. I never understood her at all since her downfall. 

Beeji is one amazing character like Nani is. I love Beeji so much. What sweet heart she is. From her phone call to Roshni to her talk with Roshni in her room. She is trying her best to fix SidNi's relationship as she sees how much they love each other. 

Loved how Roshni believes 100% that there is more to the divorce. She still believes that Sid is hiding something from her. She does not want to believe that in a short notice Sid could take such a decision. Her trust in Sid and their love has grown tremendously. She has joined hands with Beeji to get her Sid back, she is not giving up on him. Even loved how she spoke to DD. Did not explode as she would have before but clearly told her that "you maybe angry at Siddharth but that does not mean you will wish ill for him. We only got a divorce." 

Even loved how she ran straight to the Khurana house after she heard Sid had been in an accident. She prayed for him and kept saying "my siddharth". Also the way she ran to him and hugged him. It was her heart and reflex that made her go hug him but eventually she and Sid both realized that it was not right. Sid was not directly talking to her, but he did look at her and talk. He saw how scared she was and he calmed her down indirectly. It hurt to see as a viewer, he wnated to wipe her tears away but couldn't. Bechari Sid, he keeps feeling helpless aroud Roshni. He wants to be there but he can't. But he is going to bring Shiv into their lives. He had once promised he was going to give her a family, a mom and a dad. Now that his family, mainly Simran had turned her back on Roshni, he has brought Shiv in. Roshni will now have a mom and dad of her own, since Sid has removed himself and still wants to keep his sasural happy. I do not how they actually met and how Sid knew that this is Roshni's dad. I guess we would need to find out. But the guy in the auto, Sid's "friend" is for sure Shiv. Sid was stuttering when asked about the guy. And kept looking at Roshni from time to time. 

But Kritika mentioned that "Did Sid go back to his wife?" Why would she even say wife, when they are supposedly divorced? Was that a mistake in dialog or what? Even in the promo Sid calls himself jamai of the patels. 

What the heck is going on?? Have to wait!! 

Precap-Beeji kya baat hai!! You are smart and amazing...bring Roshni as her caretaker and bring her closer and nearer Sid. KriSim, what are you going to do now?? Even Roshni did not mention andything to DD, she is keeping it within herself. I am not sure if things will continue to go bad for them or will it get sorted out before the party. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

YD.AH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
awesome review dear
today the show stealers are beeji and raj
raj understood sim so well
he knew that sim was behind sids decision
i loved when he separated and went in the guest room
i want him to give sim divorce and disown kri
raj knows his wife so well
donr know why sid defended sim
he could have been totally silent
sorry but she is not his mom anymore
she has no right to worry about him
all that is fake and cheap now 
i loved when beeji scolded sim twice
once when she was calling roshni
once when roshni came there 
i loved the way she came to dd house
beeji is such a superb cupid here 
roshni pratima know that sid is not like this at all 
loved roshni defending sid in front of dd
poor girl prayed for him and stayed up all night 
both were lost for a moment when sid was in front of her
he told her sorry for all that he had done 

dont want to talk of unwanted people 

ChurriBurri thumbnail
Even if Sid defended Sim in front of Raj but when Sid left if you notice he gave a stern look at them before leaving the room. 
skinnypal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
how can Sid kno that the guy was Roshni's father?
ChurriBurri thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: skinnypal

how can Sid kno that the guy was Roshni's father?

That is something that we will find out. There are a lot that we are not being told but if you pay close attention to that scene then you can see that it has to be Roshni's father.

First Sid knows that his family is coming, so he tells him and the auto driver to leave quickly. Then when asked he stutters and keeps looking towards Roshni as if he is hiding something. The way he was handling and hiding the person, it only makes sense that it would be Shiv. I don't know how he got to know or what happened. But since Shiv is suposed to come into the picture now, it only makes sense. Sid would do anything to put Roshni's family together. But it is sad because his own family is falling apart, but that is all because of KriSim. 
skinnypal thumbnail
that guy must be Shiv even I guess so.. but I dont think so sid knows yet that he is Roshni's father. .
one more thing the police said that the person was critical.. how come it wasn't Sid nor the auto wala guy? I found the entire accident sequence confusing!
ChurriBurri thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: skinnypal

that guy must be Shiv even I guess so.. but I dont think so sid knows yet that he is Roshni's father. .
one more thing the police said that the person was critical.. how come it wasn't Sid nor the auto wala guy? I found the entire accident sequence confusing!

Sid was unable to give a straight answer about the accident when Roshni asked Sid...he stuttered as well. He is hiding something else...Sid Ko kya hua?? 
madhuharini thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
excellent review asusual dearπŸ‘πŸ‘
skinnypal thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Churri

Sid was unable to give a straight answer about the accident when Roshni asked Sid...he stuttered as well. He is hiding something else...Sid Ko kya hua?? 

Let's see what happens.. coz i think sid will get to know that guy is roshni's father only from DD or nani coz that guy himself has a memory loss!! πŸ˜†