Episode discussion - 4/5/15

kautilya04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
This is just a shot at a discussion thread πŸ˜† 

I enjoyed the episode today :) 

All of Aarushi's scenes with the moms - with at least five of the ladies πŸ˜† - were sweet! :) If they are going to reduce the conflict after the grihapravesh, I can see a lot of potential for some good bonding scenes between the women. Hope they don't ignore the emotional aspect of the relationships to rush into hyper drama, like they did with this current track.

Vihaan and Daadi's scene was very sweet and touching. Superb performances by Ravish and Farida Jalal! 

Vihaan and Aarushi's scene was superrr adorable as usual <3 Loved the whole scene from start to finish 😳 Their scenes have some strange quality of magic in them. And it was Vihaan's lucky day! Bina maange cheek kiss toh mil gaya :))))  
Priyanka... what is she up to? πŸ˜• 

Interactions between Maasi maa and the lizard were errrmmm... interesting πŸ˜³ I don't have anything to say about this unique method of attack πŸ˜†

But who behind this insect attack? Not Gautam's parents or they would have shown the person. Don't think it is Priyanka. She will not hurt Neelima. And her plan is to expose Gautam's intentions, not harm anyone physically.  Is Gautam the culprit? :/  Jo bhi ho... just wish this N-G wedding drama concludes this week at least and the story moves ahead :/ 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PeaceJoyLove thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Yeah, not sure how these discussion threads will go.  πŸ˜†  But let's give it a try.  I just saw the episode not too long ago.

Vihaan & Dadima's talk about Neelima was so good yet bittersweet.  With Vihaan witnessing his Moms' emotional trauma, he's naturally taken on the weight of keeping them happy and protecting them.  Dadima reassuring him about Neelima's happiness and commending Aarushi's strength was something I wouldn't have imagined when she tried to pay Aarushi to leave Vihaan before their wedding.  She reminded me of why Aarushi is so good for Vihaan in these situations.  Even though they both share a deep devotion to family, her ability to let her reason guide her emotions helps to balance out his intensity when it comes to his moms.  That little kiss thing Farida did before hugging Ravish again at the end of the scene was a nice, real world touch.  It's something my grandmother and mom would do.  Such a good scene!

Vihaan & Aarushi flirting.  β€οΈ  It's a crime that there aren't more vids, gifs, and fan art of these two.  Again, another well-done natural set-up for the scene.  

Harpreet-Geeta and Priyanka-Babita.  The aunts most supportive of Vihaan-Aarushi are married into the family while the most combative are his paternal aunts.  We expect to see more of Priyanka's story, but I wonder what will it take to break Babita's defenses.   

Priyanka is being made to look suspicious, but that could be misdirection.  So I'm waiting to see who is behind this lizard plant.  It requires hiring someone with a working knowledge of reptiles/amphibians.  πŸ˜•  I know very little about poisonous or venomous lizards (especially whether or not they can go into dormant states).  I will give the CVs credit about their creativity on this one.  It's far out there, but it's different.  Let's see how they bring it to its conclusion.  

Finally, the wedding is starting and YAY, we get a Manohar sighting!  

Ranjana, I hope they unveil the organizer of this lizard thing soon.  They're heaping suspicion on Priyanka, but I agree that she could be a red herring.  I'd be surprised if it's Gautam since all looks well between him and the family in the E24 clip.  Maybe it's Gautam's father.  Even though his mother decided to let them have their peace, did his father agree?  Or maybe it is someone else.  

What you mentioned about exploring the Aarushi's emotional relationships with each of the Moms would be really nice.  I hope they can because I really enjoyed the Harpreet-Aarushi scene on Friday when they were cataloging the wedding presents.  We don't know what the CVs are planning for Harpreet, Geeta, or Babita but it would be good to see more one-on-one time between them and Aarushi at different times, even if they may not have bigger tracks like what we expect for Narmada and Priyanka. 
bindiya-95 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i just saw it as well! theres a big time difference between me and you guys (9 hours i think) so i always catch the episodes a little late! 
Vihaan and dadimaa was so sweet, my mom always says Vihaan is one of the most emotional male characters shes come across and its very true! In their relationship Aarushi is the emotionally stable one, she always keeps him grounded and reasons with him when he's having a fit. I guess being rasied by 7 women really brought out his emotional side, while with Aarushi, she was the breadwinner of the family, she had a rougher upbringing so she's more equipped to deal with difficult situations like this, and i love that about her πŸ˜Š
And you're so right @peacejoylove that little kiss gesture at the end was adorable, Farida ma'am is sucha joy to watch on screen :) 

ArHaan as usual were adorable😳 Icing on the cake! 
Hopefully after the wedding fiasco we get more scenes of them, not even just romantic ones, just them doing real world things πŸ˜† like eating together and stuff, you know husband-wife stuffπŸ˜†

I agree with you guys, i don't think Priyanka would go that far as to hurt Neelima, she is not that type of woman at all. 
Gautam's mom from a previous seems to have changed ... ? But i was re-reading that tellychakkar article, and it said that Gautam's mom is the culprit..? 
So until tomorrow we'll all be in confusion. 
I reaaallly hope its not Gautam's planning though, if it is ... Aarushi will never hear the end of it πŸ₯±
i'll be so upset with CVs 

kautilya04 thumbnail
Originally posted by: PeaceJoyLove

Yeah, not sure how these discussion threads will go.  πŸ˜†  But let's give it a try.  I just saw the episode not too long ago.

Vihaan & Dadima's talk about Neelima was so good yet bittersweet.  With Vihaan witnessing his Moms' emotional trauma, he's naturally taken on the weight of keeping them happy and protecting them.  Dadima reassuring him about Neelima's happiness and commending Aarushi's strength was something I wouldn't have imagined when she tried to pay Aarushi to leave Vihaan before their wedding.  She reminded me of why Aarushi is so good for Vihaan in these situations.  Even though they both share a deep devotion to family, her ability to let her reason guide her emotions helps to balance out his intensity when it comes to his moms.  That little kiss thing Farida did before hugging Ravish again at the end of the scene was a nice, real world touch.  It's something my grandmother and mom would do.  Such a good scene!

Vihaan & Aarushi flirting.  β€οΈ  It's a crime that there aren't more vids, gifs, and fan art of these two.  Again, another well-done natural set-up for the scene.  

Harpreet-Geeta and Priyanka-Babita.  The aunts most supportive of Vihaan-Aarushi are married into the family while the most combative are his paternal aunts.  We expect to see more of Priyanka's story, but I wonder what will it take to break Babita's defenses.   

Priyanka is being made to look suspicious, but that could be misdirection.  So I'm waiting to see who is behind this lizard plant.  It requires hiring someone with a working knowledge of reptiles/amphibians.  πŸ˜•  I know very little about poisonous or venomous lizards (especially whether or not they can go into dormant states).  I will give the CVs credit about their creativity on this one.  It's far out there, but it's different.  Let's see how they bring it to its conclusion.  

Finally, the wedding is starting and YAY, we get a Manohar sighting!  

Ranjana, I hope they unveil the organizer of this lizard thing soon.  They're heaping suspicion on Priyanka, but I agree that she could be a red herring.  I'd be surprised if it's Gautam since all looks well between him and the family in the E24 clip.  Maybe it's Gautam's father.  Even though his mother decided to let them have their peace, did his father agree?  Or maybe it is someone else.  

What you mentioned about exploring the Aarushi's emotional relationships with each of the Moms would be really nice.  I hope they can because I really enjoyed the Harpreet-Aarushi scene on Friday when they were cataloging the wedding presents.  We don't know what the CVs are planning for Harpreet, Geeta, or Babita but it would be good to see more one-on-one time between them and Aarushi at different times, even if they may not have bigger tracks like what we expect for Narmada and Priyanka. 

Amazing analysis of the episode and the characters! Agree... the relationships in the show have been written beautifully. Aarushi and Vihaan's natures balance each other out. I love that their arguments/bickering and discussions are the kind that we might hear in any household πŸ˜† Vihaan and Daadi maa's scene was really beautiful, and v realistic. Like you said, it was a scene that could have been happening between a grandma and grandchild in the real world. And Vihaan-Aarushi's scenes too always have that wonderfully natural feel. 
Yeah, I also hope they don't drag this lizard and wedding drama. Am so fed up of this track that I'm willing to put the blame on anyone to get it over with πŸ˜’ haha πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  
Edited by kautilya04 - 8 years ago
kautilya04 thumbnail
Originally posted by: bpbpbp

i just saw it as well! theres a big time difference between me and you guys (9 hours i think) so i always catch the episodes a little late! 

Vihaan and dadimaa was so sweet, my mom always says Vihaan is one of the most emotional male characters shes come across and its very true! In their relationship Aarushi is the emotionally stable one, she always keeps him grounded and reasons with him when he's having a fit. I guess being rasied by 7 women really brought out his emotional side, while with Aarushi, she was the breadwinner of the family, she had a rougher upbringing so she's more equipped to deal with difficult situations like this, and i love that about her πŸ˜Š
And you're so right @peacejoylove that little kiss gesture at the end was adorable, Farida ma'am is sucha joy to watch on screen :) 

ArHaan as usual were adorable😳 Icing on the cake! 
Hopefully after the wedding fiasco we get more scenes of them, not even just romantic ones, just them doing real world things πŸ˜† like eating together and stuff, you know husband-wife stuffπŸ˜†

I agree with you guys, i don't think Priyanka would go that far as to hurt Neelima, she is not that type of woman at all. 
Gautam's mom from a previous seems to have changed ... ? But i was re-reading that tellychakkar article, and it said that Gautam's mom is the culprit..? 
So until tomorrow we'll all be in confusion. 
I reaaallly hope its not Gautam's planning though, if it is ... Aarushi will never hear the end of it πŸ₯±
i'll be so upset with CVs 

Lovely comment! πŸ€— When my mom and me watch this show, we also have these discussions about the way Vihaan and Aarushi react to things. The funny part is all our arguments end as soon as a sweet/romantic/cute Arhaan scene arrives coz we both love both of them πŸ˜†
Haan... very true... would really adore it if they show more real world Arhaan scenes in addition to the romance. Of anyone can pull off those scenes and make even routine stuff look magical, it is these two :)) 
This whole N-G wedding/poision drama is so confusing and tedious... I don't mind admitting to being the culprit myself if it will bring an end to the track πŸ˜­πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Yeah... if Gautam has not changed for real, I think we can assume Aarushi will not see the inside of Vatsal house again :|  πŸ₯±
LoveSidney15 thumbnail
Guys according to the new Tata Sky Spoiler,its gautam's father who planted that lizard! So chillax...!!!
OmkaraKiParvati thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I opened a discussion thread long back ago..
kautilya04 thumbnail
@lovesidney - Ohkk that's a relief... thanks for sharing :) 
@Deepika - Yeah, I remember... just thought it would help with the ranking if we posted one thread per episode :) 
OmkaraKiParvati thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Ok Di.. Tht would be nice..
kautilya04 thumbnail
Originally posted by: veeranu

Ok Di.. Tht would be nice..

πŸ€— 

I won't be very active on the forum for some time coz have some work to finishπŸ€“. It would be great if members take turns in opening the thread :D