Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

our hearts beat for each other <3 (Page 2)

LoveSonu2408 IF-Sizzlerz
LoveSonu2408
LoveSonu2408

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Junun tere ish ka:-*.
Nothing more 2 say.sahil in 1frame again,thr hertbeats,thr feelings,bgm junun all gave me goosebumps.thr heart is bounded with each othr.
Prcp reminds me 1st sahil catch fall scene whr ahil only saw her eyes...:-*.
Welcm bk SANAM.
Welcm bk sahil...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

micshy

micshy IF-Dazzler
micshy
micshy

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Junoon-e-SaHil

Happy days are here again indeed! Dancing
What an episode it was! And tomorrow seems even more awesome! Hayye those eyelocks and eye talks..they have their own charm. And how THEY do it, it takes up a notch higher. It gives such butterflies..still! The fire and the chemistry, how they LOOK at each other and into each other's eyes! Surreal! Heart

I have already posted on our Heaven and Sarita's post, that all hyperness is gone and I can't seem to write anything else LOL

But. That presence they felt! GORGEOUS IN ALL THE SENSES! I can't even! Their eyes searched for each other, unknowingly/knowingly. But their hearts beat together. His heart acknowledged why it was beating so fast. Her heart felt an unusual yet familiar feeling, and it made her heart beat, itne dino baad EmbarrassedDay Dreaming That was such a beautiful moment! 

I have a feeling, this time SHE will start falling for him..hayyyee!! How awesome would that be! Day Dreaming

Amazing post Mic sweetheart! Hug

Thank you pragya Hug it feels surreal haina,just like those initial days , 
Today when i heard junoon it reminded me of the frst junoon moment, it gave the same feels. Haaye this is again similarly beautiful EmbarrassedEmbarrassed 
I know we have already exhausted whatever we had to say, but i think Today's epi was so beautiful. We owe it tp them, 

So QH CVs are back at doing what they do best ... Romamce, hardcore passionate Romance in its pure form, got the same vibes today, best part was i saw Sanam today, same calmness, same thehrao Embarrassed i was so missing this Sanam during the OTT Jannat days, i wish they retain this Sanam-ness in Jannat now Big smile CVs are u listening, with junoon back we want the Sanam back too (not saying her memory should return but her aweome personality definitely should) 

Im loving these hits n misses, my heart is craving fr more of them EmbarrassedEmbarrassed cant wait fr tomorrow, fr the eye locks n eye talks EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
micshy IF-Dazzler
micshy
micshy

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tunailuvsahil

After so long time more than2months our sahil finally back.
 i completky lost my hope from this show thaught they never reunit sahil but im wrong.
but looking like im faild but im happy finnaly.after watch sahil in one frame im junping in joyyyttt.

ACCHE DIN ANA WALA HAI all sahilions and all qubool hai lover.im really waiting for dharmasala track.
but i m enjoy s2 today she is back.
shaddy baby how much u love your jannat but our sanam herts only beats for our darling jallad jinnn nt for u.plz find sone other girl who loves u.

Exactly, there wasnt junoon fr around 2 months, my ears n eyes n hv kind of lost that connect but here they are back again tugging at our hearts with full force. 

Yes SaHil in one frame gives goosebumps, their junoon increases the heartbeats Embarrassed Allah Nazar na lagey dono ko EmbarrassedBig smile 
About Shaad he will sooner or later learn that keeping a woman out of her will with him will not give him anything except fr a heart break, what he did is gravely wrong , n he will hv to let go of her one day ... Cz clearly "her heart beats for him" EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
micshy IF-Dazzler
micshy
micshy

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SONU2408

Junun tere ish ka:-*.
Nothing more 2 say.sahil in 1frame again,thr hertbeats,thr feelings,bgm junun all gave me goosebumps.thr heart is bounded with each othr.
Prcp reminds me 1st sahil catch fall scene whr ahil only saw her eyes...:-*.
Welcm bk SANAM.
Welcm bk sahil...

Exactly Sonu SaHil in one frame means. junoom junoon and junoon , EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
How they bring alive the passion that was lost in between Embarrassed 
N yeah happy to see the Sanam we all love back  , Embarrassed n now the wait fr tomorrow's epi is killing me 
micshy IF-Dazzler
micshy
micshy

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by asya_sahil

Awesome EpisodeSmile.
SaHil in one frameDay Dreaming
waiting to SaHil's meetingEmbarrassed..
"Junoon Tere Ishq ka"Party.
Thanks for postingClap

Thanku so much for commenting Hug

Lol i wanna watch loads n loads of hits. N misses first, it will be a good buildup fir their first meeting.  But cant wait fr tomorrow, till then will keep on watching today's junoon 

Go to top