Qubool Hai

our hearts beat for each other <3

micshy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
So seems like ages we have got this awesome blosdom couple in a single frame πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
And when they are in a frame , they have chemistry like no other πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

They just need to be present together n sparks are bound to fly ...

They FELT each other's presence... Their hearts Raced , something was telling them that their most loved one is there wity them , they felt each other, the winds blew , n made them take notice of the surroundings.  Time stood still fr them, there was this one feeling, "of presence of each other" that surpassed everything 

Their hearts beat for each other πŸ˜³ 

Seeing SAHil together after a long time, its just so overwhelming, 

N the precap would be something else, previously they just felt the presence, now they will have eye to eye talk πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ so the burqa was for this purpose ...

Cant wait fir tomorrow πŸ˜³

A shout out to SaHilians πŸ€— where are u guys, happy days are back here again πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
Edited by micshy - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShaitaanKiKhala thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
yes happy days are back πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³
fizy_wizy thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
True, their hearts beat for eachother and our heart starts beating fastly seeing them together.

Though they weren't together but that Junoon gave the feeling of togetherness.

Looking forward to their meetings.

CVs will take some time in revealing Jannat to Aahil for sure. But their meetings will be interesting.

Lastly πŸ€—
micshy thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Surbhiholic.

yes happy days are back πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³

Abhi to party shuru hui hai πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
micshy thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: fizywizy-woo

True, their hearts beat for eachother and our heart starts beating fastly seeing them together.

Though they weren't together but that Junoon gave the feeling of togetherness.

Looking forward to their meetings.

CVs will take some time in revealing Jannat to Aahil for sure. But their meetings will be interesting.

Lastly πŸ€—

They wrre present together in a same frame, Junoon n passion was bound to happen πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

Wese im more fr the hits n misses, its creating a good build up fr their frst meeting, so im so loving all these hits n misses now ...😳😳

Cant wait fr tomorrow's epi
Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Happy days are here again indeed! 
What an episode it was! And tomorrow seems even more awesome! Hayye those eyelocks and eye talks..they have their own charm. And how THEY do it, it takes up a notch higher. It gives such butterflies..still! The fire and the chemistry, how they LOOK at each other and into each other's eyes! Surreal! β€οΈ

I have already posted on our Heaven and Sarita's post, that all hyperness is gone and I can't seem to write anything else πŸ˜†

But. That presence they felt! GORGEOUS IN ALL THE SENSES! I can't even! Their eyes searched for each other, unknowingly/knowingly. But their hearts beat together. His heart acknowledged why it was beating so fast. Her heart felt an unusual yet familiar feeling, and it made her heart beat, itne dino baad πŸ˜³ That was such a beautiful moment! 

I have a feeling, this time SHE will start falling for him..hayyyee!! How awesome would that be! 

Amazing post Mic sweetheart! πŸ€—
Tunailuvsahil thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
After so long time more than2months our sahil finally back.
 i completky lost my hope from this show thaught they never reunit sahil but im wrong.
but looking like im faild but im happy finnaly.after watch sahil in one frame im junping in joyyyttt.

ACCHE DIN ANA WALA HAI all sahilions and all qubool hai lover.im really waiting for dharmasala track.
but i m enjoy s2 today she is back.
shaddy baby how much u love your jannat but our sanam herts only beats for our darling jallad jinnn nt for u.plz find sone other girl who loves u.
asya_sahil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Awesome Episode😊.
SaHil in one frame
waiting to SaHil's meeting😳..
"Junoon Tere Ishq ka"πŸ₯³.
Thanks for postingπŸ‘

LoveSonu2408 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Junun tere ish ka:-*.
Nothing more 2 say.sahil in 1frame again,thr hertbeats,thr feelings,bgm junun all gave me goosebumps.thr heart is bounded with each othr.
Prcp reminds me 1st sahil catch fall scene whr ahil only saw her eyes...:-*.
Welcm bk SANAM.
Welcm bk sahil...
micshy thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Junoon-e-SaHil

Happy days are here again indeed! 

What an episode it was! And tomorrow seems even more awesome! Hayye those eyelocks and eye talks..they have their own charm. And how THEY do it, it takes up a notch higher. It gives such butterflies..still! The fire and the chemistry, how they LOOK at each other and into each other's eyes! Surreal! β€οΈ

I have already posted on our Heaven and Sarita's post, that all hyperness is gone and I can't seem to write anything else πŸ˜†

But. That presence they felt! GORGEOUS IN ALL THE SENSES! I can't even! Their eyes searched for each other, unknowingly/knowingly. But their hearts beat together. His heart acknowledged why it was beating so fast. Her heart felt an unusual yet familiar feeling, and it made her heart beat, itne dino baad πŸ˜³ That was such a beautiful moment! 

I have a feeling, this time SHE will start falling for him..hayyyee!! How awesome would that be! 

Amazing post Mic sweetheart! πŸ€—

Thank you pragya πŸ€— it feels surreal haina,just like those initial days , 
Today when i heard junoon it reminded me of the frst junoon moment, it gave the same feels. Haaye this is again similarly beautiful πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ 
I know we have already exhausted whatever we had to say, but i think Today's epi was so beautiful. We owe it tp them, 

So QH CVs are back at doing what they do best ... Romamce, hardcore passionate Romance in its pure form, got the same vibes today, best part was i saw Sanam today, same calmness, same thehrao πŸ˜³ i was so missing this Sanam during the OTT Jannat days, i wish they retain this Sanam-ness in Jannat now πŸ˜ƒ CVs are u listening, with junoon back we want the Sanam back too (not saying her memory should return but her aweome personality definitely should) 

Im loving these hits n misses, my heart is craving fr more of them πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ cant wait fr tomorrow, fr the eye locks n eye talks πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³