Poll

Who did you like best?(Check Reason)

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Antara123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Hey!
Honestly, not much to choose from. I think there was only one ad? I didn't even realise how fast it got over. Nevertheless, your characters - 

1. Manav

My favourite as always. xD He isn't completely useless. Has good contacts in rival channels. πŸ‘πŸΌ
Made a decent plan too. Got that activist person involved. Oh. And, his response to Ananya was EPIC. I don't know. It was classy. πŸ˜‰ I mean, ya. Badtameezi and Bewakoofi. Great dude. 

2. Khalid

Again, one of my favourites. What is he doing with a purple possibly plastic hand?😲 Think. Intrigued? Vote. Firstly, he is not in agreement with Kabir. He was being moderating? Again, he was in for the channel. Not for Kabir's ego. Honestly, Kabir and KKN are TWO SEPARATE ENTITIES. NOT ONE AND THE SAME. It is purely business, nothing sentimental. Business. Separate entity. 

3. The Activist Woman

I clearly didn't bother with her name. Lina or Tina or whatever. Clear case of BOUGHT ACTIVISTS. I hate these activists personally. Where they are needed, they aren't there! Why are they prominent only in high profile cases? An actress gets abused, oh, come and let us do morcha. Kids get molested. Oh. Sorry. Police will handle it. Who are we? Poor people. F*ck them. 

Where did women come in from? I am a woman. And tomorrow, if I use this supposed feminism against my colleague at work and call it sexual abuse, it isn't upliftment of women, it is exploitation of rights.

Tell them the boy and the wolf story. These useless, filthy ladies, fake an abuse, and we look, when it actually HAPPENS, we blame the girl! Unfair. 

Screw the activist. Vote for her if you agree with me. 

4. Ex-Wife

Great. She hates him. He cheated her. She is divorcing him. Frankly dialogue delivery was horrible. Staged. Didn't have to be. Anyhow, I have a feeling she is going to be a BIG disappointment. If I am proved wrong, for the first time, I'll be happiest! Another key to past. No I think, a door just opened. 

5. Malvika's Formal Attire

Her skirts are so long... πŸ₯± Looks like a ghaghra. Oh. At home in the morning with a cup of coffee when Khalid is just back from jog and Kabir's hasn't even finished his, Malvika is ready for work in formals? Crap. Wrong. No one wears formals at home just because you are a PR Head of a company. Blooper. Poor attire. Vote! 

Give in your views. Episode was awesome. With the said bloopers. Activist was awesome though. That is how they are. 

P.S. How is Manav's phone not tapped? Do NOT tell me news channels are so vulnerable? Bad idea. Show him call from a public booth. NOT from office phone. Nonsense. 

Love
NajπŸ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-.SapnokiRani-. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (December 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
Will come back after I find a decent site to watch Reporters from