Posted: 8 years ago

The mehndi man today. ..hasan sahab. ..said right today. .madhu is the most beautiful bride. .rk could ever get. ..and the blush of madhu there. ...haye. .as if blushing made only for her. ..
before marriage rk was seen flirting with heroinees. .bbut after marriage he became all shareef. ..annd why not when you have so beautiful wife at home. ...aas the man said. .chand ka tudka. ..
now the most beautiful karwachauth sequences coming. beiing a punjabi girl. ..i have always enjoyed the festival. .with my family. ..aand for the very first time enjoyed watching onscreen with our dreamy rishbala ...eeagerly awaiting for both the sequence. ...tThe most romantic and twisted karwachauth. .
I adore both...but more love studio sequence. β­οΈπŸ˜Š which is yours. .
Edited by rishbalafan9 - 8 years ago
Lovely post Naina
Indeed madhu is the most beautiful bride rk could ever get
The whole karwachauth seq was fabulous
But i like rk style karwachauth more (studio)☺️😳
Originally posted by anish17

Lovely post Naina
Indeed madhu is the most beautiful bride rk could ever get
The whole karwachauth seq was fabulous
But i like rk style karwachauth more (studio)☺️😳

Thanks anish. .me too. ..breaking the fast with chocolate and mineral water. ..wwhat a talent rk is. .😊
Wonderful post, Naina.
Ryt, Madhu was d most beautiful partner RK could ever get, not only in terms of looks but also compatibility wise.
Both r absolutely perfect for each other. 😳
She, d prettiest n he, d most handsome...a heaven made couple in every sense.
I'm also eagerly awaiting d karwachauth sequences. ...especially RK style... πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by naazishali

Wonderful post, Naina.
Ryt, Madhu was d most beautiful partner RK could ever get, not only in terms of looks but also compatibility wise.
Both r absolutely perfect for each other. 😳
She, d prettiest n he, d most handsome...a heaven made couple in every sense.
I'm also eagerly awaiting d karwachauth sequences. ...especially RK style... πŸ˜‰

Thanks vrishti. ..😊..

I have loved all the kc sequence in mb ...all were hatke. .bbe it RK or raja style. .😊
Originally posted by rishbalafan9

Thanks vrishti. ..😊..

I have loved all the kc sequence in mb ...all were hatke. .bbe it RK or raja style. .😊
me too love all KC 's of MB whrther it's RK , who every year did twice one at home and other at studio , Raja where Madhu been in fast for Raju and Raja arises , lovely sequence with Raja's intro .
i loved this sequence
love the studio karva chauth more 
Haan tumne toh meri dil ki bat kehdi. 
KC, the most beautiful epi of MB. I loved both but RKwala I little bit more than the other one. I don't trust rangeela even an atom now. We were all looking forward for pareshan song n see what they did. They may just cut the most important scenes becos of their stupid MATHS n Code red just to irritate us. I have to see it to believe it now. I hope they give us the full epi in all it's glory. Looking forward to it.
Nice post, naina.
Well said agree with you, indeed Madhu is the most beautiful bride R.K could ever get.  Rishbala are truly made for each other couple.