Nach Baliye 7

Aishwarya and Rohit-A silent$funniest Love story

tina2711 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
I just love Himanshoo and amruta nd for them isaw an epi but while watching i started liking aish and rohit too.dey r soo cute and funny Edited by tinafans - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AKHUSHI thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I like them too. I don't know their love story. rohit has a extra funny bone is him. I loved him today.Edited by AKHUSHI - 8 years ago
Siddhi_ thumbnail
I don't know much about them but from what I've seen in the show so far, I like them too. They are cute
viji2111 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
I too have started liking them .
Aishwarya is very cute and Rohit is funny.
I am in love with Aish and Rohit jodi 🤣 Rohit is so funny...!! 😳❤️
tina2711 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
exactly guys...dere is smthng which attracts us towards them
BeingBlunt thumbnail
I like this Jodi. The comdey factor in all these nonsense. Rohit is LMAO 🤣🤣🤣🤣
During the love challenge the way he was giving off screen bytes with a 😳 face was Super awesome. I could not control my laughter that time. 🤣🤣

From the first epi i knew that Rohit will be awesome because he is not connected to entertainment world at all and he will awesome to watch. 😆😃
KaranSG_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I am in love with aishwarya and rohit.They come across as such genuine couple.Aish is cute and rohit is super funny.
Mahek_No1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I am loving this jodi more and more everyday.

Aishwarya is really cute and Rohit is very very funny 🤣 ...I love the way Aishwarya always slaps rohit on his arms 😆.

Rohit was so funny yesterday when he had to put those stickers on Aishwarya he was being so funny 😆
This content was originally posted by: BeingBlunt

I like this Jodi. The comdey factor in all these nonsense. Rohit is LMAO 🤣

During the love challenge the way he was giving off screen bytes with a 😳 face was Super awesome. I could not control my laughter that time. 🤣🤣

From the first epi i knew that Rohit will be awesome because he is not connected to entertainment world at all and he will awesome to watch. 😆😃

I think Rohit is producer but his comic timing is best so far. Sangram is also good but I don't like her rotlu fiancee.