Shakti did not attend Radhika's bday party - Page 2

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by fanktlk

Also this was just post leap. The leads were also making an effort not to  remind fans and they avoided talking about each other. 
It would've impossible to portray such comrade if they didnt get along. 

Again reel and real lives are different so its best not to mix them up too much even in humour. 

I didn't get your first couple of lines about this being post leap n them avoiding talking about each other. Can u plz elaborate :)
Originally posted by umitumi

Yes Ashvi..he did mention it on Twitter...I think Radhika is fun-loving and masti khor while Shakti is professional n quite mature...That could be one reason they may not be that pally..but that doesn't mean that they hv any issues...
So wait Radhika and Shakti are not talking to each other that's why he didn't show up😭
Please let's avoid all this. I meant post leap when he was shooting with Smriti and she was with Arjun. At that time they did not talk too much about each other as they were flooded with when Ishveer will get back together questions. 

Also just because they work together aren't  they  are allowed to have other friends. 

Let's just drop this.
Edited by fanktlk - 8 years ago
Originally posted by fanktlk

Please let's avoid all this. I meant post leap when he was shooting with Smriti and she was with Arjun. At that time they did not talk too much about each other as they were flooded with when Ishveer will get back together questions. 

Also just because they work together aren't  they  are allowed to have other friends. 

Let's just drop this.

Yeah lets not drag it further before ppl start spreading unnecessary rumours.

They share a great bonding. So lets chill :)
i am sure it was some real emergency 
Oh come on
Shakti normally does not hang out with his casts
Even after pack up he runs home or to neha whereas others hangout
N the only reason radika n shakti didn't mention their names on twitter coz few are asking them to marry n some bashes neha saying she z behind shakti's money n shakti should marry radika
That's y may b they didn't want to create any unnecessary rumour
Other than that shakti n radika share a cute bonding.. If its fake it would be visible which z not the case here
Even in shakti neha birthday segment they both were saying i love neha, real and reel life r different, don't confuse that.. So its obvious they were talking abt those tweets
Even in TSA u would've seen how shakti n radika were standing hand in hand
Other couples were more professional where as these two were supporting n hanging onto each other
The way shakti n radika talk n OLvs r juz not acting.. They r real so juz coz he didn't attend does not mean they r acting for the sake of fans
Shakti z like that.. He didn't attend gautam's birthday as well as radika but he mentioned that gautam z his best frnd
So don't assume things n make these two stop giving offscreen segemnets as well , which z d only thing that keeps us alive n between this ishkar rari crap
yes thats what even I heard that Shakti leave the sets as soon as his shots are over. He has a family & girlfriend both in mumbai so definitely he wants to spend time with them. whereas for Radhika, her family is in delhi so she likes to hangout with friends in mumbai which she made during the show. 
I think Shakti & Radhika share a good chemistry but obviously Shakti do-not spend time with his show friends after the shot is over as he has his personal life too.
And I think Shakti needs to be careful too as he has a girlfriend, he cant afford to make her feel insecure. I feel girlfriend of these actor needs to be very strong & confident as they always see their boyfriends doing romantic scenes on screen with b'ful girls.