Shakti did not attend Radhika's bday party

umitumi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Radhika tweeted that Shakti did not attend her birthday party due to some family emergency. He quits NB cz of family emergency n now doesn't attend party cz of the same. Aisi kya emergency hai bhai :P:P

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Stryker- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Well it could be some genuine reason in this case...
for NB we know that he needed to give some reason obviously couldn't say that for MATSH he is leaving...
So i would humbly suggest to avoid raising this topic as it would unnecessarily bring rumour or gossip talk..
Both Radhika and Shakti share good bonding and friendship and they have reinterated the same...there was a recent interview as well where they talked about their bonding and friendship...so i don't think this is something to be overly critical of...
You just need to see their interviews to know that there is no issue...they are comfortable and share genuine friendship and bonding...also their interviews are fun and cute all indicating their easiness with each other..

Hope you don't mind...
Edited by matsholic - 8 years ago
umitumi thumbnail
Originally posted by: matsholic

Well it could be some genuine reason...for NB we know that he needed to give some reason obviously couldn't say that for MATSH he is leaving...
So i would humbly suggest to avoid raising this topic as it would unnecessarily bring rumour or gossip talk..
Both Radhika and Shakti share good bonding and friendship and they have reinterated the same...there was a recent interview as well where they talked about teir bonding and friendship...so i don't think this is something to be overly critical off...

Hope you don't mind...

Point well taken. This post was in a humorous was.

P.S. : I have some doubt about their bonding. When Shakti was asked on Twitter who are his friends and who he is closest to on the sets he mentioned Smriti, Gautam & Charu. Never mentioned Radhika's name :P:P

Again this is a light hearted post. Don't take it seriously :P
-Stryker- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ohhkay than...😆...point well taken..

Well on that note Radhika also didn't mentioned Shakti...she said Ravjeet and Anmol when asked numerous time on twitter who she is closest to on set..but then they can have other co-star friends too na with whom they get to spend more time off shoot and are hence more closer to them...this in no way contradicts that they don't share a good bond though with each other..

But i will still say nevertheless that there is genuine bonding and friendship between them...you can just notice it in their interviews...there is no uneasiness...

But lets just stop it here...i had a feeling that you may be saying it in humourous intent,,,,,but then maybe i thought that we will be having whole comments and talk started on this..so sorry...😆
Edited by matsholic - 8 years ago
-Ashvi- thumbnail
yeah i too wonder abt their offscreen bonding!!is it true dat he mentioned in twitter like that?i neva knew!!

btw arjun too didnt attend na?!

umitumi thumbnail
Originally posted by: matsholic

ohhkay than...😆...point well taken..

And on that note even Radhika never mentioned Shakti...she said Ravjeet and Anmol etc...when asked numerous time on twitter who she is closest too..

But i will say that there is genuine bonding and friendship between them...you can just notice it in their interviews...there is no uneasiness...

But lets just stop it here...i had a feeling that you may be saying it in humourous intent,,,,,but then maybe i thought that we will be having whole comments and talk started on this..so sorry...😆

So lets cut it short n believe that they share a great bonding. Period :):)
umitumi thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Ashvi-

yeah i too wonder abt their offscreen bonding!!is it true dat he mentioned in twitter like that?i neva knew!!

btw arjun too didnt attend na?!

Yes Ashvi..he did mention it on Twitter...I think Radhika is fun-loving and masti khor while Shakti is professional n quite mature...That could be one reason they may not be that pally..but that doesn't mean that they hv any issues...
-Ashvi- thumbnail
I havent seen any offscreen pic of shaki nd radhika taken by themselves!!

I realy like arjun and radhika offscreen iv!!they both r fun loving i guess!!arjun too used to post funny stuffs with radhika!!arjun used to calls her tich 😆
fanktlk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Also this was just post leap. The leads were also making an effort not to  remind fans and they avoided talking about each other. 
It would've impossible to portray such comrade if they didnt get along. 

Again reel and real lives are different so its best not to mix them up too much even in humour. 

ReneeLalitFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
why didn't he attend her party I was looking forward to see there pictures omg ðŸ˜­
What emergency did he have😔