SHARES

APRIL 30, 2015
 Open List

SHOCKING!! 10 Bollywood Stars Who Got Involved In Sex Scandals

Add A New Item To This List

• Text
  • Photo
  • Video

The cheap telephonic conversation between Amar Singh and Bipasha Basu became viral. The audio clip that suggested the politician and actress comfortably exchange some sexual banter.

•  
  •  
  •  
  •  

Madhur Bhandarkar was also charged of rape by actress Preeti Jain.

•  
  •  
  •  
  •  

Riya Sen and Ashmit Patel's leaked MMS scandal became viral. The duo admitted the video was indeed true.

•  
  •  
  •  
  •  

Payal Rohatgi charged Dibakar Banerjee with molestation charges while he was auditioning her for Shanghai.

•  
  •  
  •  
  •  

Shakti Kapoor was caught in the sting operation where he asked the newbie aspiring actress for sexual favor in order to secure good roles.

•  
  •  
  •  
  •  

Shweta Basu Prasad was caught in sex racket and prostitution. She confessed that because she ran out of money she had to resort to sex trade. There are many actresses involved in this business.

•  
  •  
  •  
  •  

Aditya Panscholi hit headlines with charges of raping Pooja Bedi's fifteen year old maid while the duo were dating. Later on he also physically abused Kangana Ranaut while they were having extra marital affair.

•  
  •  
  •  
  •  

Shiney Ahuja was also caught in the case of Rape of his domestic maid.

•  
  •  
  •  
  •  

Aman Verman was caught in the sting operation like Shakti Kapoor, asking for sexual favors in exchange for good roles on Television.

•  
  •  
  •  
  •  

Manisha Koirala's mother made confession that Subhash Ghai had made sexual advances towards the actress.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Wow. Some very cheap men in this industry. Especially, the child rapists and physical abusers. 
-Phantom- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
If all these actresses get sick of such attitudes and decide to sit at home, are these sickos prepared to don a ghagra choli and dance on top of a train in an item number? *imagines Subhash Ghai in the scene*. Yeah I dont see that having the same effect. So they really need to quit this shameful attitude. 
Aditya's one was consensual though. But.. as the girl was a minor and, if I'm not wrong, Aditya made some promise to the girl, it was considered rape.
IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Was Bipasha Basu on crack when she was having phone sex with Amar Singh?  But seriously though is this what causes Amar Singh's fall out with the Bachchans?

I don't know anything about Rya Sen and Ashmit Patel.  Were they in relationships with other people? Because otherwise it's two consenting adults kissing each other. Why was it a scandal?  

Aditya Pancholi is a first class douche bag and an a$$hole, no two ways about it. But did Pooja Bedi face any consequences for hiring a 15 year old as a maid? Aren't there child labour laws against this?  

I always feel second hand embarrassment for Shraddha when I'm reminded who her father is.  
Shivani_4u thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wht abt salman's frnd inder kumar who raped a model
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

Was Bipasha Basu on crack when she was having phone sex with Amar Singh?  But seriously though is this what causes Amar Singh's fall out with the Bachchans?

I don't know anything about Rya Sen and Ashmit Patel.  Were they in relationships with other people? Because otherwise it's two consenting adults kissing each other. Why was it a scandal?  

Aditya Pancholi is a first class douche bag and an a$$hole, no two ways about it. But did Pooja Bedi face any consequences for hiring a 15 year old as a maid? Aren't there child labour laws against this?  

I always feel second hand embarrassment for Shraddha when I'm reminded who her father is.  

It wasn't Bipasha. It was some other girl. They did a voice thingy to check. 
Originally posted by: ibelieveinpink

It wasn't Bipasha. It was some other girl. They did a voice thingy to check.

ok good! I know bips has a reputation for stuff but this one just blew my mind
TheAquaCapri thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I honestly pity Shraddha Kapoor for having born to such a father. Imagine, how embarrassed she must be feeling of her own father. I think even Pc's father was involved in some rape case if i am not wrong. Edited by Housefull - 8 years ago
TheAquaCapri thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
But well, this is only the list that's been brought in to the public limelight. I am sure there are many other Skeletons in the closet...