Ek Mutthi Aasmaan

India-Forums

Ek Mutthi Aasmaan
Ek Mutthi Aasmaan

The incomplete Love story.... an OS (Page 4)

ssna Goldie
ssna
ssna

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Wow dear
Its was so touchy n wondeeful ia.
I just loved it.
Wat a true love story.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

priya_remix

priya_remix IF-Dazzler
priya_remix
priya_remix

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Santhi_

Originally posted by priya_remix

Cry what an emotional ending u know i felt it was like titanic story 
superb story Clap

Well u never know I have watched that movie 15 times so i might have got influenced by it! However in Titanic Rose is asked by Jack to live life fully! And he then dies.

However here both are alive and they both waited for each other the whole life without truly living it or enjoying it! Ouch
Cry sorry my words didn't convey the meaning what i wanted to say 

i mean it gave the feeling i get after watching that movie i'm not say the story is similar but emotions and its depth are Big smile
i hope i'm clear now Tongue
p.s i should start taking english class for sure LOL

Chill babes I was not at all disappointed by your comments. The sad face was for my story!!! LOL

And no you do not need English lessons becoj! Englis ijh iz a bhery funny language!!!! LOL

You write something and people interpret something else, you say something they understand something else so not your fault you see!!!LOL

By the way thanks!
-Maggi- IF-Dazzler
-Maggi-
-Maggi-

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 1:32pm | IP Logged

superb story Clap

Well u never know I have watched that movie 15 times so i might have got influenced by it! However in Titanic Rose is asked by Jack to live life fully! And he then dies.

However here both are alive and they both waited for each other the whole life without truly living it or enjoying it! Ouch

i mean it gave the feeling i get after watching that movie i'm not say the story is similar but emotions and its depth are Big smile

Chill babes I was not at all disappointed by your comments. The sad face was for my story!!! LOL

And no you do not need English lessons becoj! Englis ijh iz a bhery funny language!!!! LOL

You write something and people interpret something else, you say something they understand something else so not your fault you see!!!LOL

By the way thanks!

Big smile now i'm revealed  Tongueu r my fav writer n was thinking how i made blunder like thisLOL

priya_remix

priya_remix IF-Dazzler
priya_remix
priya_remix

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 1:55pm | IP Logged

superb story Clap

By the way thanks!

Big smile now i'm revealed  Tongueu r my fav writer n was thinking how i made blunder like thisLOL

What???? LOL I just said English is a very funny language and look what your smart phone interpreted your thought as???? LOLLOLLOLLOL
I think you are relieved but revealed???? Hmmm interesting!!!!???? ROFL

Kya reveal kiya tune Santhi????? Embarrassed
mattieram Senior Member
mattieram
mattieram

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
Very beautiful story!!!!!! Awesome writing.

priya_remix

premap IF-Dazzler
premap
premap

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 4:26am | IP Logged
Your OS is a 'Gem' of great value ! Oh! What a concept . What a divine love story. !! Kalpi/Raghav met only for few moments and that too in a 'distressing' situation and yet each were faithful to the other over their 'life-time' . They had no guarantee they will meet in this lifetime BUT only their love and faith for each other kept their 'existence' till the Magical Moment [ when they meet for the last time ] ! Thanks for giving such a beautiful OS.

priya_remix

priya_remix IF-Dazzler
priya_remix
priya_remix

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 4:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by premap

Your OS is a 'Gem' of great value ! Oh! What a concept . What a divine love story. !! Kalpi/Raghav met only for few moments and that too in a 'distressing' situation and yet each were faithful to the other over their 'life-time' . They had no guarantee they will meet in this lifetime BUT only their love and faith for each other kept their 'existence' till the Magical Moment [ when they meet for the last time ] ! Thanks for giving such a beautiful OS.

Wow you make it sound so much better dear!!! I just wrote whatever came into my head and I was all sentimental that day!!!LOL
zindgidilse IF-Sizzlerz
zindgidilse
zindgidilse

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 5:45am | IP Logged
Fabulous os priyatmeee.
it was so emotional, romantic, and an action packed os..full of everything...i loved every bit of this os..

priya_remix

Go to top