The story should now shift to Ragini Bhabhi

SIRFINA thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I want the same thing that happened to Suhani, happen to Ragini.  I want her husband to have an affair which they kinda showed last time with lipstick on his shirt and I want him to bring her to her house and kick Ragini out.  But if that happens, it will be our sweet Suhani who saves everyone unfortunately.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IKEAwizard thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SIRFINA

I want the same thing that happened to Suhani, happen to Ragini.  I want her husband to have an affair which they kinda showed last time with lipstick on his shirt and I want him to bring her to her house and kick Ragini out.  But if that happens, it will be our sweet Suhani who saves everyone unfortunately.

Seriously, I CANNOT WAIT for the Saurabh affair track. I've been waiting ever since we saw that lipstick-stained shirt. I don't even care as much about YuvAni confessing as I do about Saurabh's affair.

Bonus if Saurabh actually brings his mistress in as a new Birla bahu and ousts Ragini. Cannot wait for that day. 
Edited by IKEAwizard - 8 years ago
shreepatil. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SIRFINA

I want the same thing that happened to Suhani, happen to Ragini. I want her husband to have an affair which they kinda showed last time with lipstick on his shirt and I want him to bring her to her house and kick Ragini out. But if that happens, it will be our sweet Suhani who saves everyone unfortunately.

nice post and me too want this will happen.
rbb1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Nice post agree they need to show Ragini hurt now