CVs are taking RVs character to the point of no redemption

umitumi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I saw today's episode and as expected CVs are leaving no stone unturned to assassinate RV's character. I know he has been hurt a lot; Ishaani's words at hospital pierced through his heart like bullets but what he said today seems only the beginning of how CVs are maligning his character. His words about Ishaani today were nothing short of disgusting.How can he even think of proving that Ishaani is characterless. For someone who has known Ishaani since childhood, someone who trusted her blindly when Amba made her go through the pregnancy test; this is what he thinks of her now. Agreed Ishaani has shattered him; but how can he even think of the person who he has loved all his wife to be caracterless. I am not expecting him to be nice to Ishaani but at least don't go to such a low level.
I seriously hope that CVs don't annhilate his character so much that it goes to a point from where there is no redemption. Edited by umitumi - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Julie_Star thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Ranveer is characterless as well for the crap he's doing.
umitumi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Julie_Star

Ranveer is characterless as well for the crap he's doing.

Seriously all this while I had been sympathising for him n cursing Ishaani for her actions. But I found his reaction today nothing short of disgusting. And ny trying to prove Ishaani characterless he has reached the nadir of disgust and shamelesness.
YD.AH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
i am sorry but ishaani has started this 
tashi482 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: .chandni.

i am sorry but ishaani has started this 

exactly! I agree trying to prove her characterless is going a bit far but other than that I don't blame him at all, Ishaani is responsible for his behaviour. some people want him to continue chasing after her like a headless chicken after all she said to him.🤔
HarshaMawra thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Exavtly.. Ranveer trying to move on with ritika z not his fault.. Itz ishani's 
So um not angry wd ranveer at all
If ishani, without saying those rubbish had gone to jail du think ranveer would ever move on? He would've died the very next moment when he got d news that ishani was hanged
So i don't blame ranveer here as even he s a human n he s not a rock
YD.AH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: tashi482

exactly! I agree trying to prove her characterless is going a bit far but other than that I don't blame him at all, Ishaani is responsible for his behaviour. some people want him to continue chasing after her like a headless chicken after all she said to him.🤔

yes he cannot run after her after all she said in the hospital 
a person have 1% dignity will not chase her any more for now