Episode 04/05 ka beer putra or putri

Posted: 8 years ago
hello what's up everybody !??! ðŸ˜ƒ
Well sad that the forum's rank decreased 
So let's have some activity here, I know u might be busy with work, study etc..

Plz share ur views 

Did u see the new on location ??? Lol like this new pratap ðŸ˜›ðŸ˜†
Edited by prishna_fan - 8 years ago
Watch today's episode for the amazing action we have Steena - its just mindblowing

VEER PUTRA
All the archers who fought against the mughal army
US: I loved how he understood Akbar's strategy and kept on encouraging his soldiers
@Isaar das Chauhan and Dodia ji: Constant encoruagement to his soldiers
@AS: I love how he even though is only a child he still wants to help but you realise that he is a child as he sees a soldier get killed in front of him

@PRATAP IS BACK!!!! We see the warrior Pratap make a grand entry in front of those Mughals - kya jump maara hai usne and jo daraa woh Akbar - yes Dil Khush Ho gaya mera

VEER PUtRI
So we see literally all the royal ladies and Jagmal🤢 - Jagmal as usual is a big darpok and tells his servants to pack his stuff nad he literally humiliates DB as well and Maan is pregnant!!!!
And he scares everyone about teh Jauhar - kaash DB ne thapad maara hota but she said - jauhar ki agni mein sabse pehle hum aapko phekenge  nad I was like nahi re - bechaara shuddh ho jaayega yeh kamina and I want him to suffer big time

Ajabde - she is being seen a support for DB but I want my Baijilal yaar

Everyone is back except Patta -  and tomorrow we see the one on one face off between Akbar and Pratap - totally psyched for that one!!!
I missed Rawatji today- pata nahi kahan chale jaate hain yeh Rawatji😕

Chalo go watch the show and I will re-watch for the awesome action

Originally posted by twilightlover29

Watch today's episode for the amazing action we have Steena - its just mindblowing

VEER PUTRA
US: I loved how he understood Akbar's strategy and kept on encouraging his soldiers
@AS: I love how he even though is only a child he still wants to help but you realise that he is a child as he sees a soldier get killed in front of him

@PRATAP IS BACK!!!! We see the warrior Pratap make a grand entry in front of those Mughals - kya jump maara hai usne and jo daraa woh Akbar - yes Dil Khush Ho gaya mera

VEER PUtRI
So we see literally all the royal ladies and Jagmal🤢 - Jagmal as usual is a big darpok and tells his servants to pack his stuff nad he literally humiliates DB as well and Maan is pregnant!!!!
And he scares everyone about teh Jauhar - kaash DB ne thapad maara hota but she said - jauhar ki agni mein sabse pehle hum aapko phekenge  nad I was like nahi re - bechaara shuddh ho jaayega yeh kamina and I want him to suffer big time

Everyone is back except Patta -  and tomorrow we see the one on one face off between Akbar and Pratap - totally psyched for that one!!!

thanks for update :). so what happened to our veer putri ketu?

VEER PUTRA

VEER PUtRI

Year I asked for the hero or the heroine and u said all the cast ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜›
Looking forward the epi !!!! 
Agree want baijilal back and thank god Pratap is back ðŸ˜†

Arey what to do jab sab ke sab action mein shamil the except for Jagmal uska toh action opposite direction mein chal raha tha
@bold: 😆🤣

thanks for update :). so what happened to our veer putri ketu?

They didn't show Khetu today except for the precap..she'll survive kyunki saare soldiers and generals toh Akbar ke saath the

[/QUOTE]

Arey what to do jab sab ke sab action mein shamil the except for Jagmal uska toh action opposite direction mein chal raha tha
[/QUOTE]
Hmmm everyone got their brain back ... Coz it's an emergency 
If it's like that then I want emergency every time ðŸ˜›
Originally posted by prishna_fan

@Bold: me too re- and next emergency should be - Pratap ke deewaano ka khoolasa - mazaa aayega  and then for sure Baijilal will make her appearance🤣🤣🤣

@Bold: me too re- and next emergency should be - Pratap ke deewaano ka khoolasa - mazaa aayega  and then for sure Baijilal will make her appearance🤣🤣🤣
Pratap ke deewaano ka koolasa ??? U mean his wives ???? 
If its that then we will have Baijilal in angry mode ðŸ˜¡ðŸ¤£
Originally posted by prishna_fan

Pratap ke deewaano ka koolasa ??? U mean his wives ???? 
If its that then we will have Baijilal in angry mode ðŸ˜¡ðŸ¤£

Na re- his deewane - Akbar toh pauch gaya Chittor bas Hakim Khan ki kami hai woh zara Hanuman banne mein lage huye hain aaj kal😆 ab toh Kallu bhi fan ho gaya Pratap ka
Pratap ki wives na nikaal rahi Baijillal ko after all Pratap kop shaadi ke liye toh Ajabde ne hi ready kar waya tha na as per history