India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

Best Scene Till Date

foreverlazy IF-Dazzler
foreverlazy
foreverlazy

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 11:09am | IP Logged

Hello people (or aliens, not judging) of Earth (or other planets, again not judging)! 

I have been a huge fan of this show, but I'm that active on this forum because, I'm lazy, my teachers hate me, I'm lazy, I have stories to finish, and did I mention that I'm lazy? 

Anyways, in my opinion, the best scene till date has got to be the fight scene/Harshad's re-entry scene from episode 191. Oh my god, that scene was just amazing! 

Right when Manik went all Incredible Hulk on those goons (the double-crossers) because they hurt Dhruv, was when Dhruv started realizing what complete jerk he was being. Manik just had the beating of a lifetime, and all he cared about was Dhruv's safety and well-being. That speechless expression on Dhruv's face when Manik came to see if he was okay, was totally fitting and I could almost see what going on in Dhruv's brain at the moment. We got to see that "Mother Hen" side of Manik again which was the most touching thing ever! And when Manik offered his hand to Dhruv I was like "Dhruv Vedant, if you don't accept that hand in friendship after all this, then I haunt you for life." Hands up if you were saying and/or thinking that.

And right when "Yaari Yaari" started playing. The first thing that came into my mind was "Oh yeah, only Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan can have happy music playing in the background during a fight scene." The next thought that came into my mind was "Oh s***, ManRuv is back!" When Dhruv took Manik's hand and Manik helped him stand up, I jumped for joy. Well, I may or may not have twisted my ankle, but who the hell care?! ManRuv is BACK!

And then they started beating the s*** out of those back-stabbing goons, I sat through that whole fight scene and enjoyed it. I never like fight scenes, and tend to skip through them a lot. But ManRuv was definitely an exception. And that moment when one of those idiotic goons was about to hit Manik with a pipe, and then Dhruv grabbed the pipe. That was beautiful you guys. I was like "You go Dhruv!" And after when they were looking at each other for a good 10-20 seconds, I was like "Hug already you morons! The fighting can wait."

Hats off to Parth and Utkarsh for this scene. Their expressions, the fighting, it was all just amazing. I have never felt so proud to be the fan of an actor (or in this case, two actors) before. God bless them both!

Then skip a couple minutes to when Mukti enters and sees her best-friends basically dying. That shock and rage on her face was completely justified as she tried to get the goons off of her best-friends. You rarely get to see girls do things like this anymore, so thank you CVs for this tiny girl power scene.

When Mukti was thrown away by the goon, and she fell into a guy's arms, I was like "Oh my freaking god, is that Harshad?!" And then I screamed when I actually saw his face. And that background music was so fitting! The expressions on MukShad's face was also fitting. That expression when you see your ex, and just that shock on Mukti's face was enough. That part was so beautifully shot, and I think that Charlie and Abhishek did such an amazing job here, so please, a standing ovation for them. 

And then they remember that there's a fight going on.

Harshad's anger actually shocked me. Like, once upon a time, he was the one who was beating Manik up so... what gives? The way he stopped those goons from beating up Manik and Dhruv was epic! And the expressions on ManRuv's faces were just priceless. And when all three of them started to fight the goons together, I was like "Yes! The band of brothers are back!" I was crying you guys! I mean, Dhruv's back, and therefore ManRuv is back! And then Harshad comes in... Like, dhamka, after dhamaka, after dhamaka! The only thoughts running through mind were "What did I do to deserve this? Is it my birthday or something?" I just felt so LUCKY to have seen a scene like this in my life. 

But then Harshad mysteriously disappeared, thus crushing all my hopes and dreams. But, Manik and Dhruv hugged, and now they're best-friends again so, life is good.

I am not exaggerating when I say that I can watch this episode over and over again for this scene. If I had choose to watch one episode of KY2 for the rest of my life, I would choose this one.  

Edited by White_Flower - 04 May 2015 at 11:46am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sailata09chatritsRassu20musicialtieAltaira

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top