4/5 Episode 96 --Lovely Confession-- (with Pics) - Page 5

Posted: 8 years ago
Total Disappointment.NB never surprises me with her editing talent.
Sun

it was an ok episode

nothing much to expect
Nachiket Khanna was finally happy today! He was not giving it a damn to Poonam's rant πŸ˜† Lost in his own lalala land😳
Originally posted by Saabi45

But the confession was good na.. I think she just knew that he was almost at the finish line. 😳

But very poor in terms of the rest. How did he suddenly become all cheerful without any emotion at the dropping part. I guess Nachiket will stick to being that unpredictable char.

The long drive must have helped πŸ˜‰
The Bombay Times Pic was just a clever trick ..  so that people don't end up bashing her for her poor Episode today πŸ˜†
Wonder .. If the same way we also get hyped those 'chupke chupke' romance .. 
5mins of NeiRa and then the rest 15mins ..

How Pam-FL2-Babu Bhai-Ronnie try to separate them .. It'd be too harsh on all of us .. 

Hope she edits the scenes properly then ..
Originally posted by sun29

how is Pam going around fixing his marriage when he in full hosh walked out of that engagement...she is seriously delusional...and i really hope ragini stops worrying about these people and concentrate on her own family...the kids need their parents and that too together 

and seriously after this anyone with little self respect will pack their bags and leave but not our champakali...she still will stay put...

i have yet to watch the episode...this ranting is based on the write up πŸ˜†

As always you are so true with your views.Be ready to  see Pams chrocadile tears and melodrama tomorrow.Hope Ragini wont fall in trap this time

but NB would never dedicate any episode to good times without the Pam tadka...the drunk scene was full on interfered by Pam..the last confession scene we had champa coming up and now she showed the reaction of pam as her brother walked off...and now we will have Pam working overtime to get him back under her spell...and champa back to being her sambha πŸ˜†
They had so much to show,

but they failed this time.

camera tho teek se lagao
They are very good in deceptive marketing. Cleverly done. πŸ€“
Originally posted by ronitfan

The long drive must have helped πŸ˜‰

Totally irrational. He behaved as if nothing happened. Such a life changing moment ... NB is such a waste.

BTW, the advt was by Sony TV not BT. Sony must have insisted.