Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Arsal- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
What a wonderful episode.

Loved the re-union. The confession has already happened.The only complain I have is that there were less close up shots. What was the need of those bird view shots?? It drove me mad.

The car scene was fabulous. Ragini saying he shouldn't come up and then wanting/asking him to come to her house right after that. She was so lost in him.🤣

And then Nachiket teasing and messing around with Agam and Suhani. I loved that scene too. They all looked so happy to have Ragini back in their lives. She is that person; once you get to know her, it is difficult to get away. Such is the aura around her.

Lines of the day;

I am Back.
Tum mujhe khuss dekhna chati ho, buss I am happy.

Dad is also superman. Main super man hoon.😆

And by far most favorite;

Try and miss me. The way he said that with the right amount of hope and tease; it was perfect. I was smiling like an idiot.

Great episode overall.

ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I like to believe that all the talking they missed out in this scene will be covered in the chori chupke romance scenes.. I personally enjoyed the episode.. except the Pam-FL scenes of course :P 
Loved that Nachiket Khanna is back and he's not giving a shit this time.. it is only him and Ragini now :D Waiting for tomorrow and their romance to begin.. maybe in her house ;)

C'mon Nachiket Khanna, mere sher! :D

*goes back to rewatching the hugs*
Saabi45 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I was annoyed at the whole long shot. WTH.
This was a defining scene and it should have meant that way.

You can't just show it like spreading butter over sliced bread.
Sadist NB. She will never change. This could very well defined the essence of NR relationship and what it was going to be about.

Nachiket should have more control without prancing like a pixie. It's one thing to keep it hidden and another not to act like a clown. He should have just shut Pam right there for her 5-octave ranting without just making a James bond announcement.
Vidya.CV thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Precap had so much potential that it hooked us for a long 4 days

but the actual episode, ok types

can't help
ronitfan thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Arsal-

Try and miss me. The way he said that with the right amount of hope and tease; it was perfect. I was smiling like an idiot.

Great episode overall.

LOVED this!! ðŸ˜³
The way he held her shoulder when he said this..aww!! 
ronitfan thumbnail
Originally posted by: Saabi45

I was annoyed at the whole long shot. WTH.
This was a defining scene and it should have meant that way.

You can't just show it like spreading butter over sliced bread.
Sadist NB. She will never change. This could very well defined the essence of NR relationship and what it was going to be about.

Nachiket should have more control without prancing like a pixie. It's one thing to keep it hidden and another not to act like a clown. He should have just shut Pam right there for her 5-octave ranting without just making a James bond announcement.

But Saabs it is good no.. 
He's not bothered about what she thinks ðŸ˜†
BlueMoon8 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Arsal-

What a wonderful episode.

Loved the re-union. The confession has already happened.The only complain I have is that there were less close up shots. What was the need of those bird view shots?? It drove me mad.

The car scene was fabulous. Ragini saying he shouldn't come up and then wanting/asking him to come to her house right after that. She was so lost in him.🤣

And then Nachiket teasing and messing around with Agam and Suhani. I loved that scene too. They all looked so happy to have Ragini back in their lives. She is that person; once you get to know her, it is difficult to get away. Such is the aura around her.

Lines of the day;

I am Back.
Tum mujhe khuss dekhna chati ho, buss I am happy.

Dad is also superman. Main super man hoon.😆

Great episode overall.

Yup .. These were only the gems which made the Episode worth watching .. Too much screen time to the FreeLoaders ..

Try and Miss Me .. :)
ronitfan thumbnail
Originally posted by: poetic

The HUG was good, but there was no sincerity in the shot.

The only thing I liked is that she was already waiting for him at their spot, even before he arrived. Even before he said that I will reach and wait for you. 

Such a mood spoiler !

the HUGS were good ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜³
BlueMoon8 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ronitfan

the HUGS were good ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜³

The best part .. ought to be the way .. he pulled her towards him .. and gave her a tight hug .. and she didn't even resist !!

#Copy
Saabi45 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ronitfan

But Saabs it is good no.. 
He's not bothered about what she thinks ðŸ˜†

Yes, I guess it's just good. Like everyone I expected a bit more. Atleast that HUG was just too good and the try and miss me.  I thought he will FINALLY utter, the 'STFU' to Pam.