Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tellme thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: matsh

\

Yes, I know.. but even for that, this is only beginning.. more RaRi crap on the way for sure.. just see the precap..

He will try to show off Ri as a trophy, sing her praises and do anything to make her happy.. even if he is doing it only as a retaliation to his anger on Ishani.. He will try to make Ishani think that he is happy and Ri is better for him than her etc. etc.

These two (IshVeer) have amazing ability to hurt each other in novel ways.. trust the CVs to find those..

Apna dil bhakkam kar lo !! 😭😭

@bold  absolutly right 👏
bbishveer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: matsh

\

Yes, I know.. but even for that, this is only beginning.. more RaRi crap on the way for sure.. just see the precap..

He will try to show off Ri as a trophy, sing her praises and do anything to make her happy.. even if he is doing it only as a retaliation to his anger on Ishani.. He will try to make Ishani think that he is happy and Ri is better for him than her etc. etc.

These two (IshVeer) have amazing ability to hurt each other in novel ways.. trust the CVs to find those..

Apna dil bhakkam kar lo !! 😭😭

I just hope the precap is aired tomorrow  itself as that precap hopefully could be less painful than watching today's episode.I would just like to overlook his behaviour for today as someone who has just lost his grey cells.😆
Rosh4rose thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
In RV 's mahal to get tortured again by him and his mother maid again!!!!!!