Didabout

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 4:15am | IP Logged
Her acting was Gud
But scene was pathetic disgusting ever

anishathegr8 Groupbie
anishathegr8
anishathegr8

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 4:18am | IP Logged
For someone here Hina 's acting going over the top but for me she is always a stand out performer as Akshara & In emotional scenes she is dynamic & her acting looks very natural..Anyways actors can portray the emotions & expressions whatever written in the scripts & presentation of every actor is different on same issues, you can't compare it..No right to judge any actor if you are n't  regularly show her/his acting all the times..

Edited by anishathegr8 - 05 May 2015 at 4:18am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

meeraverma

sillage. Goldie
sillage.
sillage.

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 7:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by regalla

..and it is not about the pain or suffering of the character here, it is about the portrayal/presentation of the same..which looked lesser natural...once again, to each his own..everybody might have a different view.
Nothing new TMLOL 
Its not even the first time...she has always been way OTT in emotional scenes.
This forum is too defensive for a show continuing in a phase like this.It should have ended long back.Surprised to see it has so many fans.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

regallaShreeswathy

~Sonya~ Goldie
~Sonya~
~Sonya~

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 8:04am | IP Logged
As a regular viewer of this show even I agree with you. To everyone stating that you need to be a regular viewer of the show to know what pain it is that she's going through to be acting like that, I understand where you're coming from. However, I don't think anyone realises that everyone has different views about the way someone can act. We all react to situations differently and it does not mean we have to portray our emotions the same way as someone else does. For someone who finds this overacting, they would probably show their emotion in a different way to the situation, but it does not mean that it has to be the way that Akshara portrays it. 
In my own personal opinion, I found it over the top too and liked Naitik's subtle acting much better. Yes, he cried too, but most of his emotion is just supporting Akshara whilst she cries.  I felt like there was a sense naturalism coming from Naitik rather than Akshara. I just feel like she doesn't need to have an outpour at every minute something happens, such as the song sequence. Again, though, I'll disagree with myself, and also say that sometimes emotions are out of control. Each to their own. 

Although, equally, I wouldn't dismiss someone's opinion so harshly, I'd just debate with it. I feel like that's a much fairer way to have a discussion. Anyone who disagrees with me can do so fairly and I'll value your opinion too, but don't stop others from having an opinion :)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

timid22Raz2012regallaShreeswathy

suresh555 IF-Dazzler
suresh555
suresh555

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 8:11am | IP Logged
I watch YRKKH regularly and like Hina's acting but lately all this crying business seems to be overdone. In fact I am not liking the Bhowbhow maa track. Yes the sanskaars and all understood but for god's sake it has been 10 years, move on lady...

Raj banna may look at her as a mommy but if the mommy turns into a monster mommy and insists on throwing out his kids, he should have revolted by now. At best, they should have divided the huge house and Naitik's family should have stayed on one side.

Going back to Akshara, the sanskaari bahu role does not make sense when not a single family member has guts to fix Ms dukhi aatma (bhabhimaa). It was so stupid that Naitik and Akshara kept begging and begging and begging while Ms Bhow Bhow kept on her drama. What's with mera pota nonsense? Excuse me they are Akshara's kids first and without Akshara there is no pota or poti. So yes, Akshara's rona dhona was too much and poor Hina was made to overact in my opinion

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

regallaRaz2012naq5Shreeswathy

yash99 Groupbie
yash99
yash99

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 8:35am | IP Logged
no she is not overacting but yaa she cries too much emtional scenes of aksh should be less 
she was crying when everyone was singing song in duggu bday ,, duggu itna bada ho gaya i dont understand ji 10 saal tak koi india na gaya na vaha se koi milne aaya to usko samaj jana chaiye ki koi to badi baat huyi hogi jab hi to uske mummy papa udaipur me aane ke baad bhi ghar par aane se katra rhe the 
duggu to thod samajdar dikhana chaiye tha
Overacting i think sab se jyada agar koi yrkkh me karta hai to vo hai rj too much

Shreeswathy

Didabout Groupbie
Didabout
Didabout

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 8:46am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=~Sonya~] ]In my own personal opinion, I found it over the top too and liked Naitik's subtle acting much better. Yes, he cried too, but most of his emotion is just supporting Akshara whilst she cries. I felt like there was a sense naturalism coming from Naitik rather than Akshara. I just feel like she doesn't need to have an outpour at every minute something happens, such as the song sequence. Again, though, I'll disagree with myself, and also say that sometimes emotions are out of control. Each to their own.[/DIV]
[DIV]

It is because nk was not dragged out and thrown outsyd, also nk was not blamed he probably chose to leave wit ak bcuz he supported her but for BBm akshara is mostly responsible I guess
~Sonya~ Goldie
~Sonya~
~Sonya~

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Didabout

[QUOTE=~Sonya~] ]In my own personal opinion, I found it over the top too and liked Naitik's subtle acting much better. Yes, he cried too, but most of his emotion is just supporting Akshara whilst she cries. I felt like there was a sense naturalism coming from Naitik rather than Akshara. I just feel like she doesn't need to have an outpour at every minute something happens, such as the song sequence. Again, though, I'll disagree with myself, and also say that sometimes emotions are out of control. Each to their own.[/DIV]
[DIV]

It is because nk was not dragged out and thrown outsyd, also nk was not blamed he probably chose to leave wit ak bcuz he supported her but for BBm akshara is mostly responsible I guess

I agree, but Naitik has also been away from his house that he grew up in for 10 years too, if anything his pain is on level with Akshara. Sure, he didn't get blamed like Akshara but his relationship as a son and husband got compromised in all of this. He left the house he spent his whole life in, away from the people he spent his entire life with up until now. Akshara was still on talking terms with her maternal family, but I doubt Naitik even spoke to his dad for ten years. I couldn't imagine being away from my family for even a couple of months because nothing can ever replace them. I genuinely feel he suffered just as much as Akshara but he became her pillar of strength because Bhabhima decided to lash out at her. If anything, by lashing out at Akshara, she's also lashed out at Naitik too because he too is suffering relentlessly. 

Also, I'm not saying he shouldn't have supported Akshara because what he did was right. Akshara needed his support and he provided her with his strength and vice versa. However, both are suffering together and both of their pains are on the same level, according to me. My only concern is that the CVs are promoting Akshara's pain more through her emotional outcries rather Naitiks and I feel it's unfair. But that is afterall my personal opinion, others may think otherwise. :)

naq5

Go to top