Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nicegul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
i was wandering how down will trps of show will go in absence of one lead actor out of the two...Divyanka is only a lead who has to manage the  show n keep its viewers stick to show...i dont underestimate DT but as they say...two wheeler gaadi ek pahiye par kab tak chalegi kaise daudegi...i just wish DT kam se kam dono legs par khade hokar toh shooting kare...i wish she gets well that soon asap...speedy reecovery ho jaaye...ab aur plaster nahi dekha jaata...
SurabhiA91 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I don't think it will be a long break as even aly said during the wedding byte he has nach baliye shooting n he was totally un aware of where kp is going on HM. I think we might see raman frm next Friday sat episodes
iffanvidz thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
so karan was in mumbai only...didn't go anywhere...Edited by iffanvidz - 8 years ago
abhilasha_dream thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Saw my sweetie pie's glimpse in today's episode.. He looked so cute... Can we expect him back on Monday for the shooting ?
Missing him terribly... ðŸ˜•
Originally posted by: The_Imane

He is on leave for 10, 15 days
But like cvs r showing the story it seem
He will be absent from yhm more

I don't think so, the CV's are going pretty fast so they can easily show a lot of drama in one week's span... 
Originally posted by: iffanvidz

Thank god it's not a historical or spiritual story...

if it so you can't make your own story line like this...
now i understood how tuff is to make historical and mythological story..
if cv planned in such a way like some shoots in between of kp sure..
we won't be missing him...
lack of planning...

I think today's glimpse of KP in the episode would answer ur bold question... Either KP shot that before wedding or came for that tiny -winy bit the next day...

Can't blame CV's also they have back to back shoots. Very difficult to think beyond certain point.
Originally posted by: nicegul

i was wandering how down will trps of show will go in absence of one lead actor out of the two...Divyanka is only a lead who has to manage the  show n keep its viewers stick to show...i dont underestimate DT but as they say...two wheeler gaadi ek pahiye par kab tak chalegi kaise daudegi...i just wish DT kam se kam dono legs par khade hokar toh shooting kare...i wish she gets well that soon asap...speedy reecovery ho jaaye...ab aur plaster nahi dekha jaata...

I agree with u totally on the bold part... How much ever importance u want u can give to the female lead but male lead is also a must.
KP will resume shoot from 12th so I guess, his episodes will get telecasted from 15th of may. So we are still left with 9 days to see Raman in YHM full scale.
PoojaSB thumbnail
In the last two episodes he was very much there, in short scenes where he is calling Ishita.