6 days over 9 days to go updtd pg 4

Posted: 8 years ago
Earlier it was said that KP got 15 days holiday now its said 10 days, so if 15 - 12 days left and if only 10 then just 6 more days left before we see our KP again.😊😃 Edited by abhilasha_dream - 8 years ago
you know what...we r crazy..i was thinking the same..n counting the telecast days..when will kp return n what will he do..i badly miss him..
i was thinking if we get any news abt his return we will get relief...
plz get some confirm news na..also kp has not posted anything abt his leave..
Originally posted by dhanashree28

you know what...we r crazy..i was thinking the same..n counting the telecast days..when will kp return n what will he do..i badly miss him..
I dont knw wer I came through dis news...but it was dat kp will b missing 4rm yhm till 
R u kiding me? I thoght KP only 2k 3 or 4 days leave but 10! My my... som1 bring him bak, i'll die without my Raman
R u kiding me? I thoght KP only 2k 3 or 4 days leave but 10! My my... som1 bring him bak, i'll die without my Raman, though i'm not a KP his looks bowled me out.
Originally posted by dhanashree28

I dont remember wer did I came through dis news..but it says dat kp will b missing 4rm yhm till end of may...n moreover his return will depend on his schedule 4 NB7 n ofcourse his HM break...so his return as par d news is nt sure...I read it sumwer...as soon as I find dat will post d article here
Ya ya I was also counting the days... At least cv's should show some old shot of kp like he s missing ishita by showing some flashback scenes or his recorded voice or Raman sending messages in whatsapp etc.. I want to hear kp's voice at least. Really missing him badly. If CV' s try to show such things really viewers will be satisfied. Today really I liked when Ishu said Raman sent I love u and miss u.. That one dialogue filled the whole irritating episode..waiting to see kp as Raman.. Enjoy a lot and come as soon as possible kp.. I don't want to see any irritating idiots filling kp's absence..Edited by Ishu27 - 8 years ago

I dont remember wer did I came through dis news..but it says dat kp will b missing 4rm yhm till end of may...n moreover his return will depend on his schedule 4 NB7 n ofcourse his HM break...so his return as par d news is nt sure...I read it sumwer...as soon as I find dat will post d article here
[/QUOTE]

ohhh plzz don't tell me this, that he is away for whole month...nooo otherwise we will die, I think he is only away for 10-15 days
Every one accounting KP leave 6 days is too long month omg than say bye bye for YHM I feel boring yaar either param entery couldn't spice the show with out Raman after all he is the one who param ke dulahy karta hai 
Ankitas mom said at the reception that kp will be shooting on the 5th 
Must be for nach baliye