Abhishek Kapoor-Pragya Yadav's Iskcon wedding - Page 6

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by NailClipper

And that is Mozez Singh.

Maryam's ka hubby πŸ˜• he looks weird but there baby is cutie pie
Originally posted by .Hajmola.

She had also attended a YRF bash with Ali for KillDill. But Mahira also had/has a crush on Fawad.

You can tell that by just seeing their(Fawad amd Mahira) interviews. She blushes all the time πŸ˜†

But I have a feeling that there is something going on between Ali and her. Just My gut instincts πŸ˜†
Originally posted by rogerrocks

Oh god..You just din compare her with PC πŸ˜³πŸ˜†   I loved her with Fawad man..Asher-Khirad were love β€οΈπŸ˜†

She should be thankful, she just got compared with PC!

😑
Will be so awkward in years to come to, to realize that the guests are better dressed than the bride. LOL. 
Love what Mahiras wearing, she looks SO GOOD!!!! 
Originally posted by Mallika-E-Bhais

Love what Mahiras wearing, she looks SO GOOD!!!! 
+1

Mahira rocks it big time in dressing up department..scores a perfect 10 on styling almost always..all her attires she has donned in the events/ shows/ appearances, I totaaally wantπŸ˜† (PS - her stylist/ designer - feeha jamshed is amazing in her craft!)
It'll be surprising the day you'll see Mahira in something other than Feeha Jamshed. Mahira has worn this sari in different colors and print many different times all under Jamshed ''s designs. I guess she bought a bunch to India. The perks of being a top designer's best friend. 
The couple looks okay. Arjun and his wife don't look so happy. 
Originally posted by .Shakti.

Mahira with Ali..Is something going on between these two? I Remember watching a show hosted by Mahira. Where Ali was flirting with her πŸ˜†

Because they attended a party together? When married ppl have affairs they are not this public abt it. πŸ˜†

Ali Zafar is a social animal and is friends with pretty much everyone in the Pak industry and more than half of Bollywood. He and Mahira have been friends for a long time. It is only natural that when Mahira is in Mumbai shooting for a film, Ali would meet up with her when he is in the city too. Despite being the most popular actress in her country, and her marriage troubles being in the news all the time, she actually enjoys a pretty clean reputation.
it's so nice to arjun and mehr together, they're the best looking couple in bollywood
so wrong if kissi ki bazar lag gayee.