Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: rogerrocks

Oh sorry..Thats Rohit Shetty ðŸ¤£

Yeah, before Rohit, she was with Kekta.😆

Btw, is it true.. is Rohit really divorced now? I remember Prachi or Rohit's PR made PV and I-F delete the news about Rohit leaving his wife and now living with Prachi.

rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: NailClipper

Yeah, before Rohit, she was with Kekta.😆

Btw, is it true.. is Rohit really divorced now? I remember Prachi or Rohit's PR made PV and I-F delete the news about Rohit leaving his wife and now living with Prachi.

Yeah Ekta was pretty obsessed with her ðŸ˜† Her & Anita to be precise ðŸ˜†

Yeah i think he is divorced but not sure if he is still with Prachi..He has become a big name now so he probably might have jumped to someone bigger ( no pun intended ðŸ˜†)..

Yeah Ekta was pretty obsessed with her ðŸ˜† Her & Anita to be precise ðŸ˜†

Yeah i think he is divorced but not sure if he is still with Prachi..He has become a big name now so he probably might have jumped to someone bigger ( no pun intended ðŸ˜†)..

Ha ha.. May be Prachi is back to Kekta. 9xe said Kekta has cast her as Azharuddin's wife. 

rogerrocks thumbnail

Ha ha.. May be Prachi is back to Kekta. 9xe said Kekta has cast her as Azharuddin's wife. 

They patched up a while back if am not wrong..She is not even that pretty..God knows why Ekta is that obsessed with her ðŸ˜• There are prettier ladies who work under her banner ðŸ˜†
_StarryNights thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Mahira with Ali..Is something going on between these two? I Remember watching a show hosted by Mahira. Where Ali was flirting with her 😆
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

They patched up a while back if am not wrong..She is not even that pretty..God knows why Ekta is that obsessed with her ðŸ˜• There are prettier ladies who work under her banner ðŸ˜†

Prachi might be willing. 
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: .Shakti.

Mahira with Ali..Is something going on between these two? I Remember watching a show hosted by Mahira. Where Ali was flirting with her 😆

She had also attended a YRF bash with Ali for KillDill. But Mahira also had/has a crush on Fawad. 
Hifah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Dunno why but this pic is looking creepy to me.

True 😕 he looks creep
rogerrocks thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Hajmola.

Prachi might be willing. 

Not like the other girls aren't willing ðŸ˜† Am assuming most wont have a problem especially now when Ekta is also producing Bollywood films ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by: fawadbae

True 😕 he looks creep

And that is Mozez Singh.