Sadda Haq Season 2

R-A-N-D-H-I-R(spare a minute)

manuzz thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Well i have my exams tomorrow...so i decided not to watch episode today knowing it would a randhirilious epi...randhir in worst phase of his life...ofc missing a epi is like๐Ÿคข but just not to  get distracted by him...๐Ÿ˜†i didnt watched it on 6.30...
but reading reviews and posts...i couldnt stop myself...i finally watched it...and ๐Ÿ˜ญ cant see him like this yaar...and the last dialogue was like...
why my randhir.????...๐Ÿ˜ญ kyu !!!! kyu!!! kyu !!!

but what i believe is a good thing should also be appreciated...
today's epi...PARAM SIR nailed..it๐Ÿ‘...you know...this salutation like SIR OR MAM its comes automatically๐Ÿ‘...they deserve it...honestly ...and today i m proud fan of SADDA HAQ...ranks ...trps this all are numeric magics...i seriously dont believe in them...be it whatever high ranks or low ranks...coz if the performer is like PARAM SIR...then...this numbers dont bother much...not at all...i  m proud that i admire them...i adore them...i cherish to meet them some day hopefully...*fingers crossed*๐Ÿ˜‰

i started watching sadda haq on my friend's suggestions...it attracted me coz of concept...engineering background...good looking male lead...๐Ÿ˜‰*this is true*. ...and after some days i fell in love with show...and the love last till today...and will last foreover...๐Ÿ˜ณ

i dont watch any tv series except SH...*i m not joking* ๐Ÿ˜†my mother is most luckiest mother because we dont fight over tv...we dont fight over remote controller ..we dont fight over any tv series...6.30 is the time ...only half hour i watch any tv series...else i watch movies...or music channels...and i m proud of that...๐Ÿค—

RANDHIR is such adorable character of show...whom i fell in love with...ofc he too has some flaws in him...but that every person has...no person is completely perfect...as it is said he is imperfectly perfect...every girl wants such a guy in her life...the way his character is drafted is really commendable...like in starting how randhir used to be...and now what a turn his character has taken...๐Ÿ‘the credit goes to writer obivously...the way he was shown jealous of sarth's friendship...his possessiveness towards sanyukta...his confused feelings for her...that slow development of love for her in his heart...that fear of losing her...that fighting of his mind and heart...all that was just ...aaahhhaaann...i have never seen anything like this...nor in srk movies......his love hidden in his hatred...his care...his concern...his helping nature...everything is just adorable...just out of the world...๐Ÿ˜ณhis love... no words to describe...the most appealing  factor of the show...this is what i believe...keeping apart concept of show...

so finally concluding...the long post...hats off to PARAM SIR FOR GIVING US "THE RANDHIR" if not you as RANDHIR then no one else sir...and thats the fact...

sorry...i became a bit long...
but today's epi compel me to scribble this ...
thanks to fundamental rights...๐Ÿ˜†

aacha lage to randhir aka param sir...ke naam pe comment aur like kar dena...
and wish me luck guys...badly needed...๐Ÿ˜ญ
๐Ÿ˜†

THANKS
SHUKRIYA
DANYAWAAD...
๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CaramelCritters thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
very beautiful post manali๐Ÿ‘...may be ye show women empowerment based show hai par mujhe is show me sirf ek hi character ne baar baar inspire kia hai & that is randhir singh shekhawat...yap he is not perfect...he has some flaws also...that's why he is real...because he has a great heart...main kisi aur ke bare me nahi janti but mere lie sadda haq was randhir, sadda haq is randhir & sadda haq will be randhir...& yap param singh u've nailed it as randhir singh shekhawat๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘...tumne is character me jaan dal ke is show me jaan dali hai...
.Sandhir thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Beautiful written by u manuu :):)
Bcs of Randhir
I m started to watch show.
Param doing gr8 job as randhir :)
Proud to be randhir nd param 's fan :):)
ruchi159 thumbnail
Nice postEdited by ruchi159 - 8 years ago
Sanj24 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
100% agree to u..
no one can fit in randhir's role except Param sir..
superb post...