India-Forums

Karan and Lakshmi Jodi (Page 2)

nicky13 IF-Rockerz
nicky13
nicky13

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kiran1018

karan and laxmi can create that intensity and chemistry of the perfect lead of the show. Agreed...both will look cute together.
yes true :) love their chemistry...

shruti113 Senior Member
shruti113
shruti113

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by misssweet

I agree wid shruti... I think that karan will.turn negative when the love triangle will.start. and also he hates samar.

Heheh thank u.. :P
Waiting for twist in story. ;)
nawshi Senior Member
nawshi
nawshi

Posted: 16 May 2015 at 3:07am | IP Logged
Im really liking them too. But i do like samar and lakshmi aswell. ive always liked kunal verma aka karan since his first show on star plus so i wished he would get a lead role again. Dont know which jodi to choose!  Cos samar is really sweet too.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nicky13

vidya.anand IF-Sizzlerz
vidya.anand
vidya.anand

Posted: 29 May 2015 at 11:26am | IP Logged
I too love Karan-Lakshmi jodi! 

nicky13

SRKPC07 Goldie
SRKPC07
SRKPC07

Posted: 29 May 2015 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
To be very honest I like Samar and Lakshmi better. Plus I don't like Karan in general, yeah he's helping Lakshmi and all now but in the beginning he was very rude and his behavior towards her was too bad and that put me off. I know people change and all but I really didn't like the way he had acted towards her, it was kind of mental abuse even though Lakshmi was strong and all, I thought it was too much. Any ways just my opinion. To each his own. I love the actor though, he's really good and handsome.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LovelyLakshminicky13

Dwipanita IF-Sizzlerz
Dwipanita
Dwipanita

Posted: 30 May 2015 at 12:37am | IP Logged
Main toh starting se hi chahti thi k yeh jodi bane, and finally he is falling for her, aww so cute

nicky13

JuhiR Goldie
JuhiR
JuhiR

Posted: 02 June 2015 at 12:06am | IP Logged
True, Karan and Lakshmi look attractive together but Samar and Lakshmi look very cute together. Plus Karan lacks in principles - it is very easy to manipulate him. His behavior was pretty bad towards Lakshmi from the beginning because he was influenced by Ayesha.  He slowly changed but then Ayesha manged to manipulate him again. Now Ayesha will again use Samar and Lakshmi's love story to rekindle Karan's hatred towards Lakshmi. Karan is selfish and he can go to any extent to satisfy his own interests.
In short, Karan is very fickle-minded and selfish so I don't want him for Lakshmi.

Samar is genuine, kind and loves Lakshmi unconditionally. He saved her life more than once when in fact Karan was trying to harm her (hair cutting incident and temple incident). So he absolutely deserves Lakshmi.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LovelyLakshmimatargashtiSRKPC07

misssweet Groupbie
misssweet
misssweet

Posted: 02 June 2015 at 4:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JuhiRockz

True, Karan and Lakshmi look attractive together but Samar and Lakshmi look very cute together. Plus Karan lacks in principles - it is very easy to manipulate him. His behavior was pretty bad towards Lakshmi from the beginning because he was influenced by Ayesha. He slowly changed but then Ayesha manged to manipulate him again. Now Ayesha will again use Samar and Lakshmi's love story to rekindle Karan's hatred towards Lakshmi. Karan is selfish and he can go to any extent to satisfy his own interests.
In short, Karan is very fickle-minded and selfish so I don't want him for Lakshmi.

Samar is genuine, kind and loves Lakshmi unconditionally. He saved her life more than once when in fact Karan was trying to harm her (hair cutting incident and temple incident). So he absolutely deserves Lakshmi.

Yaa I totally agree with you... Samar deserves lakshmi and her love...

LovelyLakshmi

Go to top