Fantastic episode - Page 2

Posted: 8 years ago
Lovely post .i love this show and this show is very different .rajeev nd kritika and story making this show awsome .
Brilliant review 👏. this show is touching different issues in an interesting way and its always interesting to see the reactions of different characters. Kabir's past is a mystery but one thing for sure its filled with sadness and pain, whenever anyone mentions about his past his face is filled with anger and his eyes with hurt. This whole sexism thing is very intriguing and is always filled with debate. I think with this whole scenario they are trying to portray that men have rights too. Cant wait to see today's episode 
Originally posted by -FreeSpirit-

Brilliant review 👏. this show is touching different issues in an interesting way and its always interesting to see the reactions of different characters. Kabir's past is a mystery but one thing for sure its filled with sadness and pain, whenever anyone mentions about his past his face is filled with anger and his eyes with hurt. This whole sexism thing is very intriguing and is always filled with debate. I think with this whole scenario they are trying to portray that men have rights too. Cant wait to see today's episode 

The show touching some sensitive issues and trying to put an idea about the politics and unjust criteria that takes place off camera, is something thats appreciative . The team must be applauded.

you know indian TV is dominated my women, women producers, actresses, concepts related to women, and thus it delivers a wrong idea that women deserves to be worshipped even if she is treating her daughter in law like a maid. Reporters is a show that is focusing on the men and their point of view, and its a good change. 

The whole sexism issue is raised to prove a point as you have said, and thank fully they are handling it well.

Kabir's past excites me, may be because i want to see Rajeev enacting some emotional scenes, as he is terrific in such sequences . 

tonight's episode will be terrific , the wait is already killing me. 😭
A fantastic post!! 
As for Deepika's video, I think I was one of the few feminists who did not agree with it entirely.. 😛 Anyhow, let's not divert.. Hum Khabar29 thodi na hain.. 😆

So yeah.. The USP of Reporters are Rajeev and Kritika - their talent, popularity and massive fan-following, but the heart lies in it's plot and conception. And I can proudly say as a fan, that they haven't disappointed us so far.. 

Anyhow so back to Kabir.. Like I said in my post, he comes across as being the villain.. But he's quite the opposite.. He is a shrewd and intelligent news reader who knows how to manipulate things to suit the purpose.. 
Even in the case of Nidhi Rane, he was hardly being a sexist or even judgemental.. I think he always had the sting operation planned.. And hence wanted to bust the accused on live television, leaving no loopholes for debate.. 

When he refused to deliver a public apology, he did come across as being arrogant and egoistic.. But that's far from being true, now we know.. 
He cares a damn about the TRPs I think.. What matters to him is freedom of speech and the power to provoke people to think, as a journalist and rightly so.. 

When he says KKN and Kabir are the same, he probably means that questioning one's integrity automatically means pointing fingers at the other.. Let's just assume, some other reporter at KKN or the channel was accused in place of Kabir, would he react similarly.. I say a biiig Yes!! 

Coz he is devoted to the truth, his principles, and now his organisation.. I think this is surely going to catapult KKN to the No.1 position, and these very people who pointed fingers at him will hail him as being the star! Khalid, Malvika and Trisha-Ronnie-Richa included.. 

Honestly, I do not know if I like Ananya more or Kabir.. Khair chaddo.. #Team Kaya all the way! 
Ananya is a perfect mix of reasoning, intellect and heart.. 
She thinks with her heart, but analyses with her brains and that's what makes her so likeable and easy to relate to.. And perhaps why Mr. Sharma too is bowled over by her.. 😉

The trust she has in him is infallible, and the best part is that it doesn't stem from hero-worship.. They're so similar in ways more than one, and this trust between them, will be the binding factor in their relationship.. (Something, his wife and marriage failed at!) 

Absolutely spot-on about Malvika.. I fail to understand her, at the moment.. The character has so much potential, but is not being used wisely.. 

Trisha-Richa-Ronnie are just being themselves, true to their characters.. They have no reason to believe Kabir (Like Ananya does..), and their reactions are absolutely human-like.. 

Khalid too, as much as he believes in Kabir's shrewd mind, and his capabilities, as the Head honcho, he is right in showing his dissent.. After all he's got a business to run.. 

About Rajeev.. We'll always fall short of words to describe his talent, and power-packed performances. Ohh and please, can we have a jogging scene everyday.. It's good for the heart, they say.. 😉

Tuesday is here!! Less than 9 hours to go.. 🥳
(I swear I haven't been so impatient since IPK days.. ) 😆
Edited by Fantasia_junkie - 8 years ago
Originally posted by Fantasia_junkie

A fantastic post!! 
As for Deepika's video, I think I was one of the few feminists who did not agree with it entirely.. 😛 Anyhow, let's not divert.. Hum Khabar29 thodi na hain.. 😆

So yeah.. The USP of Reporters are Rajeev and Kritika - their talent, popularity and massive fan-following, but the heart lies in it's plot and conception. And I can proudly say as a fan, that they haven't disappointed us so far.. 

Anyhow so back to Kabir.. Like I said in my post, he comes across as being the villain.. But he's quite the opposite.. He is a shrewd and intelligent news reader who knows how to manipulate things to suit the purpose.. 
Even in the case of Nidhi Rane, he was hardly being a sexist or even judgemental.. I think he always had the sting operation planned.. And hence wanted to bust the accused on live television, leaving no loopholes for debate.. 

When he refused to deliver a public apology, he did come across as being arrogant and egoistic.. But that's far from being true, now we know.. 
He cares a damn about the TRPs I think.. What matters to him is freedom of speech and the power to provoke people to think, as a journalist and rightly so.. 

When he says KKN and Kabir are the same, he probably means that questioning one's integrity automatically means pointing fingers at the other.. Let's just assume, some other reporter at KKN or the channel was accused in place of Kabir, would he react similarly.. I say a biiig Yes!! 

Coz he is devoted to the truth, his principles, and now his organisation.. I think this is surely going to catapult KKN to the No.1 position, and these very people who pointed fingers at him will hail him as being the star! Khalid, Malvika and Trisha-Ronnie-Richa included.. 

Honestly, I do not know if I like Ananya more or Kabir.. Khair chaddo.. #Team Kaya all the way! 
Ananya is a perfect mix of reasoning, intellect and heart.. 
She thinks with her heart, but analyses with her brains and that's what makes her so likeable and easy to relate to.. And perhaps why Mr. Sharma too is bowled over by her.. 😉

The trust she has in him is infallible, and the best part is that it doesn't stem from hero-worship.. They're so similar in ways more than one, and this trust between them, will be the binding factor in their relationship.. (Something, his wife and marriage failed at!) 

Absolutely spot-on about Malvika.. I fail to understand her, at the moment.. The character has so much potential, but is not being used wisely.. 

Trisha-Richa-Ronnie are just being themselves, true to their characters.. They have no reason to believe Kabir (Like Ananya does..), and their reactions are absolutely human-like.. 

Khalid too, as much as he believes in Kabir's shrewd mind, and his capabilities, as the Head honcho, he is right in showing his dissent.. After all he's got a business to run.. 

About Rajeev.. We'll always fall short of words to describe his talent, and power-packed performances. Ohh and please, can we have a jogging scene everyday.. It's good for the heart, they say.. 😉

Tuesday is here!! Less than 9 hours to go.. 🥳
(I swear I haven't been so impatient since IPK days.. ) 😆

he was very blunt when he refused to deliver an apology. I think Kabir would never agree for the apology, but what pissed him of was the tone and language of the activist sitting and blabbering crap like burning kabir's putlas and what not. Kabir even though is the accused one now, he is the one who is less tensed about himself but Dibendra sinha's innocence. That amazes me too, because starting from Malvika, khaled and to an extent Ananya are worried that Kbir's character has been exploited and channel is at stake, while kabir is more focused in the sexual harassment topic. Kabir is not a very honest and dedicated man, but he is very passionate about the truth being celebrated .