Dil Dhadakne Lage......04.05

Posted: 8 years ago

Hi,

After long making a post on the episode..but couldn't help it.The title inspired from.Sahil's monologues..Aahil felt Sanam's presence and Sanam felt that after long her heart started beating...

Sanam and Aahil both felt the presence of the loved ones near them.Finally a junoon and Sahil in one frame..

Sanam, Aahil and Shaad all going to Dharamshala..

S2 too much excited for Paris..infact S2 was hilarious..Actually I liked her in today's episode..

Shaad Aahil scene was short yet beautiful...

And even the hit and miss between Sanam, S2 and SK also good..

SK planning a bomb explosion..may be..

Airport staff gets suspicious of Aahil as he was having two tickets.One to Paris and another to Dharamshala..

After long I felt that the track has been well written..looking forward...

And last but not least, I felt Sanam is back to Sanam...

In total, it was a well executed episode in which everyone did their part well.

Precap: Aahil and Sanam in a shop.Both their hands touch.Aahil is kind of lost in her eyes.SK hides bomb in S2's shopping bags.

Thanks,

SaritaEdited by ssrdj - 8 years ago
after a long time sarita di.😊.hope u r well.
yes,understand sahil inspired u.πŸ˜›
well,abt the epi is well exicutedπŸ‘.sahil part with junoon...thr monologue...feeling magical...&prcp whn thr hand touched...
bt i was thinking shaad now knw ahil has wife,thn whn ahil say sanam is his wife thn??&at shoe shop if sanam see chuhil togethr thn?πŸ˜’??
waiting 4 more more sahil...
lovely post.πŸ€—
I'm happy to see your post ! πŸ˜› It's been a while. Thank you for the update gosh this suspense is killing me πŸ˜† We want Sahil !
omg Sari maine bahut miss kiya yeh post πŸ˜†
Episode was fantastic ..finally SaHil in one frame .. i just loved that part when both of them felt eachother presence aww their love is so strong ...❀️😳
precap-
good to see you after so long, Sahil is back and you also, good to see both in the same frame πŸ˜ƒ
thank for the update
Edited by radadolcevida - 8 years ago
SaHil is back with Bang along with Sari my darling!  πŸ₯³
Sari so glad to see u back wity ur post, how r u doing??? 
With junoon i can see our junoon is returning too, 

Yes the writing n execution has been done very well but i wished they handled the dubbing part well too πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Seems like ages i hv been so glad watching an episode n equally excited fr the Next episode, 

Want to watch the ankhon hi ankhon mein baaten πŸ˜³
And your back to making posts! Missed you and your posts!πŸ€—
You wrote almost what I was thinking. I felt the same!
Back on track, yes. 
A pretty good execution, yes.
Sanam, back to being HERSELF i.e Sanam. Yes.

Shaad Aahil meet was really nice! But it should end just here, I mean I don't want more "friendly meetings" with him. You know?

Witch was REALLY HILARIOUS today! She was shown dumb for the first time. OMG! Coolie and khidki wali seat. She was so hyper πŸ˜† I really liked her today. And ofcourse Aahil's reactions are always so much fun! When he sent her to washroom "Kya haalat bana rakhi hai. Go and freshen up. Looks are very important for Begum." πŸ˜†

And yes the washroom scene was really nice! Witch just had "doubt" ?! She din't recognise her. How?! 

AND the best part, SaHil presence β€οΈ AMAZING! I can't get over the feels Junoon being played, was giving me. I loved that SO MUCH! His eyes and her eyes, wandering and comprehending "Whats happening to me?" with both their own versions πŸ˜›

Aahil's "Aaj mera dil itni zor se kyun dhadak raha hai. Jaise meri Sanam yahin aas paas hai" 

And Sanam's "Aaj itne dino baad aisa kyun lag raha hai ke mera dil dhadka ho" β€οΈ

Their hearts beat together today! How gorgeous was that! This is Junoon!! Goosebumps!

Can't wait for tomorrow, when their hands and eyes would meet!  Junooon on its full swing!
Such a long post! But couldn't help today! πŸ˜†
Originally posted by flora212

SaHil is back with Bang along with Sari my darling!  πŸ₯³

Dhoom machale dhoom machale, dhoom machale dhoom machale. dhoom machale. dhoom machale dhoom dhoom dhoom πŸ₯³πŸ˜†
They are back and HOW! πŸ˜›
Originally posted by Junoon-e-SaHil

Dhoom machale dhoom machale, dhoom machale dhoom machale. dhoom machale. dhoom machale dhoom dhoom dhoom πŸ₯³πŸ˜†
They are back and HOW! πŸ˜›
SaHil gonna dhoom machao now with their sizzling chemistry from onwardsπŸ₯³