Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

India-Forums

Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi
Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

Ranveer Ranveer Ranveer, pls stop. (Page 9)

GamesOfLife IF-Sizzlerz
GamesOfLife
GamesOfLife

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
i don't think either marriage will materialize...by then truth of Ri will be out n Rv will get to c what Ish did for him ..so marriage to Ishveer ki hogi ... in Kuch Kuch hota style Shikar will pull out of it once he witness the love between Ishveer ...

Edited by SanaSarwar - 04 May 2015 at 3:28pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

matshRosh4rose

GamesOfLife IF-Sizzlerz
GamesOfLife
GamesOfLife

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
 bye mint2 ..tc...
GamesOfLife IF-Sizzlerz
GamesOfLife
GamesOfLife

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ILTHBEB

Oh so Ishani wl announce to marry shekhar but without being divorce frm rv? Whats rubbish gonna on? Aab kyunsi mazburi ishani ki?

ish thinks they r already divorced... shocking news for her will be when Rv will say that he would marry Ri bec Ish thinks they r already married...LOL  ...golmal hai sab golmal...Tongue.

Edited by SanaSarwar - 04 May 2015 at 3:32pm

faraahr16Rosh4rose

faraahr16 Newbie
faraahr16
faraahr16

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 7:18pm | IP Logged
YAAAR what is this?! Mujhe kuch samajhme nahi araha hai! Ishaani kya karne jaa rahi hai, aaur yeh Ranveer bhi kiya karne jaa raha hai? Koi toh Ishaani ki Majburi ko hatao! Amba ko koi dikhato sach ko! And whats wrong with rithika? I mean how could she think of marrying and becoming RVs wife!? Im soo mad at this! Rv is losing it for sure! Woh pakka pagal honey wala hai, Ishaani ki saachai ko dekh kar sunn kar woh bechara pagal ho jayega! Leken phir bhi usse pyaar karta hai! Brings me to the topic of Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon! Aha Im loving this show yet im mad at some twists and turns!!! 
mas123 IF-Dazzler
mas123
mas123

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 8:23pm | IP Logged
Wah CVs you have messed up everything.  Kahan gaya us akele ka kaafi pyar
He kissing and hugging Ri is our of our minds.  If he wanted puke his anger in this manner only then he should do this with ish that too in front of shikhar 

And Ri,  ish ka naam aate hi pet Dard karta hai aur RV k accident ko digest kar gayi 
NJ_fan Senior Member
NJ_fan
NJ_fan

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 9:00pm | IP Logged
yes looks like CVs are delaying showing Ri a -ve character. I think they are waiting for Ri's delivery time. They will show that Ri was faking her pregnancy. And somehow I feel, smriti is not very confident about her -ve role too, that she can pull it off well. She can't really express good. Actually coz of her expressions only, people hate her so much otherwise she is shown +ve so far. Her expressions are always very misleading, be it with Sherman or with RV. She just can't show +ve expressions even though her dialogues are +ve. Her eyes are very -ve. 

mint2mas123

mint2 Goldie
mint2
mint2

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
Smriti herself has said in an IV that she has started shooting as -ve character, so I guess this week friday, we will start seeing her true colors been flowing out.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

GamesOfLife

mint2 Goldie
mint2
mint2

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
I am looking forward for todays epi, I really really wish, that we get to see an argument between ISHVEER full of jealousy, specially Ranveer

mas123GamesOfLife

Go to top