Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

India-Forums

Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi
Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

Ranveer Ranveer Ranveer, pls stop. (Page 8)

GamesOfLife IF-Sizzlerz
GamesOfLife
GamesOfLife

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mint2

Originally posted by SanaSarwar

mint2 now i am sure Baa will one day tell something to either shikar or Rv ..n will shake the guys ...

Now when Baa is accepting her to be her granddaughter whole heartedly so she now has to prove it too. What all she did to make Disha happy in her life that same way now she have to do for Ishani.
Yo Baa we want u in full form, u r the one who can show that AMBA HAMBA her right place.

Amba or Baa ka cricket match ab   mazidar hogaLOL ...beside this  if there is a scene where sharman + Ish is at one side ...RARi on other n in between shikar ...then that scene will  also be full of crackers Tongue...one thing is for sure Baa will not let Rv talk down to Ish ..that will be fun 2 watch  Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mint2Rosh4rose

mint2 Goldie
mint2
mint2

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
Shikhar also should now pull his socks and get back to his actual work, his lawyer job and find out the truth of ISHANI, where he will come to know each and every thing
Its high time for MAIN TERA AASHIQU becoming MAIN TERA LAWYER

Edited by mint2 - 04 May 2015 at 3:01pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

matshRosh4roseGamesOfLifeILTHBEB

ILTHBEB IF-Stunnerz
ILTHBEB
ILTHBEB

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 3:06pm | IP Logged

Shikhar also should now pull his socks and get back to his actual work, his lawyer job and find out the truth of ISHANI, where he will come to know each and every thing

i m not getting why shekhar isn't yet interested to find out for why ishani took blame on herself n went in jail whenever he has claimed that he believes ishani can't murder anyone. Storyline is becoming huge criticle day by day. Even cvs have posponed the track on divulging of ri's real face which was dated to show 4th may. Something worse change has been done in storyline n this wl b prolonged like elastic band now.

matshGamesOfLife

GamesOfLife IF-Sizzlerz
GamesOfLife
GamesOfLife

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 3:06pm | IP Logged

yes ...he better start digging about Rv + ish ...n also how do u think Ri truth will be out ?? i think Shikar  will find something na??? or may be Ish will find a clue n with help of shikar will get to the reality ?? 

n  i don't know where i read ...but  Pratik will play some role in bringing Ri truth out 2...

mint2matsh

-SaM...- Senior Member
-SaM...-
-SaM...-

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
Girls see the new video posted by IF...

Edited by -SaM...- - 04 May 2015 at 3:12pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

GamesOfLife

mint2 Goldie
mint2
mint2

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
Cross posting from other thread

upcomeing track   -- ishani will announce she will get married to shikhar Angryeveryone is her family will be happy..   ranveer will shocked with her decision But he also will announce he will get married with ritika.Angry.   

so guys --   what do you think which marriage will happan , ranveer ritika or ishani shikhar ,     if you ask me i dont   think any of marriages will happan.. and should even not happan..

I only want ranveer ishani   to get marriage !!!!

So if thus is the case, than fore sure ISHANI AND PAREKH will come to know that RARI are still not married, which is good in some sense. Atleast Ishani will come to realise this much that now bcoz of what reason the sacrifice she is making is simply baseless and does not exist only

http://www.india-forums.com/tv-show/1032/meri-aashiqui-tumse-hi/video/364053-ishaani-to-marry-shikhar.htm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-SaM...-

ILTHBEB IF-Stunnerz
ILTHBEB
ILTHBEB

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
Oh so Ishani wl announce to marry shekhar but without being divorce frm rv? Whats rubbish gonna on? Aab kyunsi mazburi ishani ki?
mint2 Goldie
mint2
mint2

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 3:26pm | IP Logged
Good night all. See u all tomorrow morning bye tc

Go to top