Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

India-Forums

Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi
Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

Ranveer Ranveer Ranveer, pls stop. (Page 6)

Rosh4rose IF-Rockerz
Rosh4rose
Rosh4rose

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Two days I will busy any way , I will get updated from you guys , I am so shocked today . If it was not Ranveer I wouldn't be shocked like this . I am not dare enough to watch the crap again MASTH . 
 I really don't want to watch it again to see the way he kissed too much I will watch after 2 days you guys keep update Cry

meditation Senior Member
meditation
meditation

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Really Fed up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

assudha2004

mint2 Goldie
mint2
mint2

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rosh4rose

Who asked him to go and sleep with her without marriage first place? Why was he running to Ritika always letting her cup his face? Why he was asking Ishani why she didn't go to him after release from jail? How on earth Ishani can go when he live with another woman as wife some more pregnant? Where she will sleep in the middle of RaRi with her enormous abdomen it is very difficult any wayOuch
Today what he was doing ? Tomorrow he will try to prove Ishani character less I think he will receive a slap from baa . It would be nice , I just hated him during the hate track now coming another avathar of him OMG.
Ishaani please runaway from the whole bunch of idiotic servants they will torture you in that Mahal of his.Angry

Ur post specially the first para is making me rofl
ROFL ROFL

GamesOfLife

Rosh4rose IF-Rockerz
Rosh4rose
Rosh4rose

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
I,can't take it any more meditation so not watching for few days , my old Ranveer disappeared now we have RV the great Ritikas servant nothing else he is actually living for Ritika not for Ishani LOL
Julie_Star Goldie
Julie_Star
Julie_Star

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ishveer-lover

Since Meri Aashiqui is Love story of Ranveer then Why people are watching if they hate him ? Tongue
You call King Of Dalal Street as Servant ? Lost it or what ? Then You should call bill gates also as a servant who was very poor once  , Disgusting! Angry
Please Try to Understand RV Situation Or better Leave the show , I can elaborate Here His point of view but It would be so long ! 
Sorry but this is rude we watch the show and both characters are bashed left and center. Ranveer can be bashed just like Ishani have been bashed when she's wrong just like Ishani can be bashed for are mahan and fooliness. And both are disgusting in there rights right now be it with calling insulting each other by calling them a servant or characterless and to be honest I do fell Ranveer is a servant right now to Ritika and she's enjoying it.
 I find it rude when someone say to stop watching the show or get out of a forum. There is a thing call having an opinion.

Edited by Julie_Star - 04 May 2015 at 1:02pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mint2matshRosh4roseGamesOfLife

mint2 Goldie
mint2
mint2

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 1:11pm | IP Logged

Love and anger both make a person blind, same is the case with Ranveer, right now he is having both feeling inside him in extreme quantity, so he neither is able to see what Shikhar saw that whst Ishani was saying was just opposite to her actual feelings, and nor is he able to use his brain that whatever he is doing is r8 or wrong.
We all here are fan of ISHVEER, so if someone is saying something its just their love for them which is coming out in form of anger seeing the behavior of both of them. Same as Ranveer love is flowing out in form of his hatred and anger towards Ishani, and fake love towards Ritika.
Its not that ppl are only bashing Ranveer they are also bashing Ishani too, as turn by turn ISHVEER are hurting eachother same turn by turn, they are receiving bashing

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Julie_StarmatshILTHBEB

Julie_Star Goldie
Julie_Star
Julie_Star

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
I don't think its bashing but criticism on a character wrong or both wrong. I bashed them both when I fell like, both of them are Dumbo's according to me.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mint2Rosh4roseGamesOfLife

mint2 Goldie
mint2
mint2

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Julie_Star

I don't think its bashing but criticism on a character wrong or both wrong. I bashed them both when I fell like, both of them are Dumbo's according to me.

Ya true, I totally agree with u, and being fan of ISHVEER, being fan of MATSH we all have the right to bash/criticize any of the character when we feel them to be wrong.

matsh

Go to top