Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mint2 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Cross posting from other thread

upcomeing track   -- ishani will announce she will get married to shikhar Angryeveryone is her family will be happy..   ranveer will shocked with her decision But he also will announce he will get married with ritika.Angry.   

so guys --   what do you think which marriage will happan , ranveer ritika or ishani shikhar ,     if you ask me i dont   think any of marriages will happan.. and should even not happan..

I only want ranveer ishani   to get marriage !!!!

So if thus is the case, than fore sure ISHANI AND PAREKH will come to know that RARI are still not married, which is good in some sense. Atleast Ishani will come to realise this much that now bcoz of what reason the sacrifice she is making is simply baseless and does not exist only

http://www.india-forums.com/tv-show/1032/meri-aashiqui-tumse-hi/video/364053-ishaani-to-marry-shikhar.htm

ILTHBEB thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Oh so Ishani wl announce to marry shekhar but without being divorce frm rv? Whats rubbish gonna on? Aab kyunsi mazburi ishani ki?
mint2 thumbnail
Good night all. See u all tomorrow morning bye tc
GamesOfLife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i don't think either marriage will materialize...by then truth of Ri will be out n Rv will get to c what Ish did for him ..so marriage to Ishveer ki hogi ... in Kuch Kuch hota style Shikar will pull out of it once he witness the love between Ishveer ... Edited by SanaSarwar - 8 years ago
GamesOfLife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ILTHBEB

Oh so Ishani wl announce to marry shekhar but without being divorce frm rv? Whats rubbish gonna on? Aab kyunsi mazburi ishani ki?

ish thinks they r already divorced... shocking news for her will be when Rv will say that he would marry Ri bec Ish thinks they r already married...😆  ...golmal hai sab golmal...😛.
Edited by SanaSarwar - 8 years ago
faraahr16 thumbnail
YAAAR what is this?! Mujhe kuch samajhme nahi araha hai! Ishaani kya karne jaa rahi hai, aaur yeh Ranveer bhi kiya karne jaa raha hai? Koi toh Ishaani ki Majburi ko hatao! Amba ko koi dikhato sach ko! And whats wrong with rithika? I mean how could she think of marrying and becoming RVs wife!? Im soo mad at this! Rv is losing it for sure! Woh pakka pagal honey wala hai, Ishaani ki saachai ko dekh kar sunn kar woh bechara pagal ho jayega! Leken phir bhi usse pyaar karta hai! Brings me to the topic of Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon! Aha Im loving this show yet im mad at some twists and turns!!! 
ssm97 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Wah CVs you have messed up everything.  Kahan gaya us akele ka kaafi pyar
He kissing and hugging Ri is our of our minds.  If he wanted puke his anger in this manner only then he should do this with ish that too in front of shikhar 

And Ri,  ish ka naam aate hi pet Dard karta hai aur RV k accident ko digest kar gayi 
NJ_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yes looks like CVs are delaying showing Ri a -ve character. I think they are waiting for Ri's delivery time. They will show that Ri was faking her pregnancy. And somehow I feel, smriti is not very confident about her -ve role too, that she can pull it off well. She can't really express good. Actually coz of her expressions only, people hate her so much otherwise she is shown +ve so far. Her expressions are always very misleading, be it with Sherman or with RV. She just can't show +ve expressions even though her dialogues are +ve. Her eyes are very -ve. 
mint2 thumbnail
Smriti herself has said in an IV that she has started shooting as -ve character, so I guess this week friday, we will start seeing her true colors been flowing out.
mint2 thumbnail
I am looking forward for todays epi, I really really wish, that we get to see an argument between ISHVEER full of jealousy, specially Ranveer