Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GamesOfLife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Ishveer-lover

What Reality did Lawyerr Saw ? That he didn't killed anyone or what !

Flashback a Little where Rv was in court and Saying ke ishaani ko mein bachpan se jaanta huun aur mujhe pata hai ke woh kisi ka khoon nahi kar sakti , yeh zaroor kisi ko bachaane ki waja se kar rahi hai!
This was exact words by him ! And now , he is 100% that she never loved him because of all he has seen in his life done by ishaani before 2 years leap and after the leap and the words and reasons she has given to him when she was going to jail and By Karwachaut thing and there was a reason backwards for RV to believe that he never killed someone because he was thinking that she is may trying to save someone but now he sees no reason why she is still saying it ! Moreover , RV doesn't still 100% believe that She killed someone but He is more angry by the things she has done to him!

Ishveer-lover  stop cribbing like Rv ...Rv didn't stand by  his words ..n i am not Ishkar fan i am Ishveer fan but i am not a blind follower ...  Rv never walks his talks ... never !!!!! ... right now Rv in his anger   said some things where he deserves juta chappal..n he is getting it from my side ... my right !!! my choice !!!!  we bash Ish also when she goes blah blah blah ... if u want all pats for Rv then this is a wrong place ...on this forum we "bash" r favs 2 when the script is killing the characters...
Edited by SanaSarwar - 8 years ago
mint2 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I am looking forward for baa to either tell all truth to Shikhar so that he can act as a Cupid between ISHVEER or she herself do the needful.
Koi pls Ishani ko jakar pahle sharman ki shadi tutne ki wajha batado pls.Edited by mint2 - 8 years ago
GamesOfLife thumbnail
mint2 now i am  sure Baa will one day tell something to either shikar or Rv ..n will shake the guys ... 
GamesOfLife thumbnail
 n yes where is Sharman ... i want ishani n his face off 2... 
mint2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: SanaSarwar

mint2 now i am sure Baa will one day tell something to either shikar or Rv ..n will shake the guys ...

Now when Baa is accepting her to be her granddaughter whole heartedly so she now has to prove it too. What all she did to make Disha happy in her life that same way now she have to do for Ishani.
Yo Baa we want u in full form, u r the one who can show that AMBA HAMBA her right place.
GamesOfLife thumbnail
Originally posted by: mint2

Now when Baa is accepting her to be her granddaughter whole heartedly so she now has to prove it too. What all she did to make Disha happy in her life that same way now she have to do for Ishani.
Yo Baa we want u in full form, u r the one who can show that AMBA HAMBA her right place.

Amba or Baa ka cricket match ab   mazidar hoga😆 ...beside this  if there is a scene where sharman + Ish is at one side ...RARi on other n in between shikar ...then that scene will  also be full of crackers ðŸ˜›...one thing is for sure Baa will not let Rv talk down to Ish ..that will be fun 2 watch  ðŸ˜Š
mint2 thumbnail
Shikhar also should now pull his socks and get back to his actual work, his lawyer job and find out the truth of ISHANI, where he will come to know each and every thing
Its high time for MAIN TERA AASHIQU becoming MAIN TERA LAWYEREdited by mint2 - 8 years ago
ILTHBEB thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Shikhar also should now pull his socks and get back to his actual work, his lawyer job and find out the truth of ISHANI, where he will come to know each and every thing

i m not getting why shekhar isn't yet interested to find out for why ishani took blame on herself n went in jail whenever he has claimed that he believes ishani can't murder anyone. Storyline is becoming huge criticle day by day. Even cvs have posponed the track on divulging of ri's real face which was dated to show 4th may. Something worse change has been done in storyline n this wl b prolonged like elastic band now.
GamesOfLife thumbnail

yes ...he better start digging about Rv + ish ...n also how do u think Ri truth will be out ?? i think Shikar  will find something na??? or may be Ish will find a clue n with help of shikar will get to the reality ?? 

n  i don't know where i read ...but  Pratik will play some role in bringing Ri truth out 2...
-SaM...- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Girls see the new video posted by IF...
Edited by -SaM...- - 8 years ago