Ranveer Ranveer Ranveer, pls stop.

Posted: 8 years ago
Yaar koi iss ranveer ko roko, otherwise dont know how will he get above his guilt when he will come to know the truth
Ranveer tum bol rahe ho tum usse nafrat karte ho, par baat to tum firbhi ussi ki kiye jaa rahe ho.
Ritika this sentence is ek dum to the point.
Ye nafrat hai yaa pyar
 i was dreading today's epi therefore i am waiting for WU ..so the guy need a kick n a slap or what ???? what did he do ?? 
That all only what we read in the spoiler, but seriously reading is much more better than tolerating RARI these scenes on Tv 😭 😭
Yes please koe tu usko chup kralo dunu ne kasam othayehue turn by turn 8 pages k dialogues bolne ki pr hadh hogye aj he hugged kissed that bitch disgusting my head is banging on 😡
How bad was it? Did they show romance? ðŸ¤¢
Gross ewww.. He wants to prove Ishani characterless after this crap?
What! RV kissed ritika? In which title? Ritika's lover/fake hubby? Totally psycho ho gaya yai banda i guess n to see ishani n shekhar together has made his double mad that i got when he was seeing them with fire filled eyes.
  hugged Ri ... n kissed her ? ...  Rv is such a disappointment ...  if he had loved Ish then he should have let her go n should have remained single  ... but these hugs n kisses means if one girl is not there ..i will take another .. in this way if Ishani had truly died then Rv would have very easily replaced her with Ri in his heart n life... however cvs will want us to believe that he truly n truly love Ish n he is just zinda laash without her ..crap cvs...crap ... u    want to portray one thing but made them act in  totally  opposite way ? ... don't we fans even count for u all ...?  Edited by SanaSarwar - 8 years ago
He is gave red rose to Ritika as soon as she woke up, he has decorated his whole room by flowers, brought breakfast for her, told her that we will watch sunny leone movie, as we cant see them with everyone so today we will see in our room, I will get DVDs. Ritika is again and again asking about Ishani, but he kept on ignoring the topic, and finally burst out, that she used me, she never loved me, she only married me so that she can be with her lover( here he forgot, that their marriage was forced on her so hiw could she have planned), he said Ritika that now I dont love her, and treat today as the first day of our married life. He kissed her forehead.Now have taken her somewhere, I guess to burn Ishanis belonging only 😡 😡Edited by mint2 - 8 years ago