India-Forums

Jamai Raja
Jamai Raja

Roshni - the care taker!!!

madhuharini IF-Sizzlerz
madhuharini
madhuharini

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 10:33am | IP Logged
It'll be amazing if Roshni go to Sid's home as Beeji's care taker... Donno how many times I can wonder thinking of this girl's bravery, strength and trust in her loveDay DreamingSmile Now I got the answer for my long time thinking, why Roshni weared that beautiful saree... Yup, Roshni as a care-taker of Beeji going to Sid's home in saree it seems like... Now, it'll be a punishment for Sid to control his desires seeing his beautiful and hottest wifeyLOLLOL

We already discused one day, I think on "Kokubaba"'s post, what if Roshni works in Sid's officeROFL (donno how many of u remembered that)... but now this is more or less similar to that... So, SidNians get ready, we'll get fun on SidNi nowParty

P.S: But I am not happy with the fact she's going to work under 2 idiots Sim & KriConfusedAngryAngry But I don't wanna think now and spoil my moodSmile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

..Fazza..amikool143Rasmalai24raju_skyskinnypalYD.AH

Rasmalai24 Senior Member
Rasmalai24
Rasmalai24

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Better late than never..!! Wink
Really excited now Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

madhuharini

ChurriBurri IF-Rockerz
ChurriBurri
ChurriBurri

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by madhuharini

It'll be amazing if Roshni go to Sid's home as Beeji's care taker... Donno how many times I can wonder thinking of this girl's bravery, strength and trust in her loveDay DreamingSmile Now I got the answer for my long time thinking, why Roshni weared that beautiful saree... Yup, Roshni as a care-taker of Beeji going to Sid's home in saree it seems like... Now, it'll be a punishment for Sid to control his desires seeing his beautiful and hottest wifeyLOLLOL

We already discused one day, I think on "Kokubaba"'s post, what if Roshni works in Sid's officeROFL (donno how many of u remembered that)... but now this is more or less similar to that... So, SidNians get ready, we'll get fun on SidNi nowParty

P.S: But I am not happy with the fact she's going to work under 2 idiots Sim & KriConfusedAngryAngry But I don't wanna think now and spoil my moodSmile

As long as Beeji is around Roshni KriSim can't harm her. Looking forward to Roshni working & being in Sid's vicinity. 

madhuharini

madhuharini IF-Sizzlerz
madhuharini
madhuharini

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Churri

Originally posted by madhuharini

As long as Beeji is around Roshni KriSim can't harm her. Looking forward to Roshni working & being in Sid's vicinity. 

haan hope so dear... bcoz now Sid won't speak against those dumbos & Save Roshni naSmile
madhuharini IF-Sizzlerz
madhuharini
madhuharini

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rasmalai24

Better late than never..!! Wink
Really excited now Embarrassed

I too excited dearSmileBig smile

Rasmalai24

skinnypal IF-Sizzlerz
skinnypal
skinnypal

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Ohh yeah right.. she was wearing a saree for this reason! thanks for pointing out !! We may get some romantic sidni scenes nowDay Dreaming imagine roshni in saree and their romance Embarrassed

madhuharini

Harmony10 IF-Rockerz
Harmony10
Harmony10

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by skinnypal

Ohh yeah right.. she was wearing a saree for this reason! thanks for pointing out !! We may get some romantic sidni scenes nowDay Dreaming imagine roshni in saree and their romance Embarrassed

Finally we know the reason for her wearing the yellow saree. I think they will show some romance. They have to otherwise we will go crazy craving for sidni.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

skinnypalmadhuharini

YD.AH IF-Addictz
YD.AH
YD.AH

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
i hope she becomes the caretaker
beeji will keep her
so krisim cannot do anything 

madhuharini

Go to top