India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

The ladies are thinking

leavesandwaves IF-Sizzlerz
leavesandwaves
leavesandwaves

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 10:33am | IP Logged
anandi DS and Jagya trying to figure out things.

The ladies anandi and ganga are thinking.

Ganga was angry with abhi and felt sorry when he left with a crestfallen face.

Anandi is not seeing the obvious. Abhi is angry that dadisa favours Shivam first and then thinks of him.  It is not DS mistake. Shivam comes and chipkos with her always. Dadisa must be feeling guilty that Abhi is hurt. Anandi thinks that Shivam's teasing is the problem. Solution is anandi should move out with Shivam.

Somehow I felt for Abhi. Even his mother got angry with him because she is facing some problems.

Anandi is still thinking about her promise and I felt she wanted to talk to ganga about it more than saying sorry.

When anandi drove past and found mannu at the stall, I thought anandi will take him with her to fulfill her kasam. thank god, she did not.

Precap. the maid Chagani saw the asli roop of Mangala and her drama.

Edited by leavesandwaves - 04 May 2015 at 6:27pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ekomastiny15

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by leavesandwaves

Ganga was angry with mannu and felt sorry when he left with a crestfallen face.

Anandi is not seeing the obvious. Abhi is angry that dadisa favours Shivam first and then thinks of him.  It is not DS mistake. Shivam comes and chipkos with her always. Dadisa must be feeling guilty that Abhi is hurt. Anandi thinks that Shivam's teasing is the problem. Solution is anandi should move out with Shivam.

Somehow I felt for Abhi. Even his mother got angry with him because she is facing some problems.

Anandi is still thinking about her promise and I felt she wanted to talk to ganga about it more than saying sorry.

When anandi drove past and found mannu at the stall, I thought anandi will take him with her to fulfill her kasam. thank god, she did not.

@bold after  watching the whole scene i also thot this & it luked  2 me that A din't cum2  ask sorry from ganga but she wanted 2 talk abt it more so that her promise is fulfilled.
wen A came 2 ganga & ask sorry i thot she really cums 2 say sorry but wen scene ended i felt that she wants 2 force her .

and ppl r saying J& A r team & DS their leader. but J din't agree wid A's POV he  said if he see from ratan' POV then its rite it means hes not agreeing wid A.if hes then he wud'd told mannu abt ratan long ago & also 2 keep A's promise let mannu meet ratan. but he din't bcoz he knows A was  wrong in making promise widout consulting them.

and thing is ganga din't shout at A wen she opposed A. she only said bit angrily.and any1 will say like this. if this is shouting then wat abt gauri & sanchi's & A's shouting at that orphanage lady.thats called shouting. ganga was still better & any1 at her place will behave like this 

Sunna_Deewani IF-Stunnerz
Sunna_Deewani
Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 10:56am | IP Logged
I think Anandi wanted to say sorry and start her convincing mission. But Ganga seems very adamant and cut her so soon that anandi could not say anything more.

Acc to spoilers anandi is moving out of BH this week itself. But i'm not sure if that is going to solve any Abhi or JaGan issues. Maybe distance may make abhi more understanding or something. Abhi-Shivam equation is not shown clearly. Always Abhi comparing the love Shivam gets from others is only shown. Until others interfere abhi seems OK with shivam. They were playing normally until Shivam went to DS!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sunna_Deewani

I think Anandi wanted to say sorry and start her convincing mission. But Ganga seems very adamant and cut her so soon that anandi could not say anything more.

Acc to spoilers anandi is moving out of BH this week itself. But i'm not sure if that is going to solve any Abhi or JaGan issues. Maybe distance may make abhi more understanding or something. Abhi-Shivam equation is not shown clearly. Always Abhi comparing the love Shivam gets from others is only shown. Until others interfere abhi seems OK with shivam. They were playing normally until Shivam went to DS!

ur 1st line i agree & it luked like 2 me that only. she mite'd wanted 2 say sorry but main thing is she wanted 2 start her convincing mission so that her promise shud b fulfilled.
i hope A moves out of BH.
its not wen oders cum but its shivam's show off nature. bcoz wen DS came & shivam hugged her abhi was smiling & happy. but wen Ds gave choc 2 shivam 1st & then 2 abhi it made him sad.so he refused 2 take that & moreover shivam again interfered & snatched that choc. he did just like he  did wid those  sandwiches .oh hes not going 2 eat so i shud eat widout waiting more or letting DS 2 try once more 2 make abhi eat the choc.
Shinya IF-Rockerz
Shinya
Shinya

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 11:09am | IP Logged

She was not angry with mannu, but Abhi.

and the reason was not because Abhi was wrong in complaining about Shivam... but because she had other issues to tackle..

Or else she would have joined him in complaining about shivam and how bad is he blah blah...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

jayashree.g_Jaya_Prophet_RTeehisusmitablushingaparnauma

Shinya IF-Rockerz
Shinya
Shinya

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 11:14am | IP Logged
And if Shivam is chipku to dadisa, why should abhi get jealous ?
Let Shivam do what he wants. Why should it bother him ? His talks are typically of an inferiority-complex person.

What dadisa said is right.. It will be difficult for him if he does not give up this jealous behavior.

Edited by Shinya - 04 May 2015 at 11:15am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

jayashree.g_Jaya_Prophet_hisusmitaanshurg5RTeeblushingaparnauma

RTee IF-Sizzlerz
RTee
RTee

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 11:27am | IP Logged

F

@now that DadiSa has started thinking along the lines of "mhaara khoon", she should shower Abhi with more love and sideline the "not apna khoon".  But then she should also be ready to explain to Mannu why she prefers Abhi over him.

After all Shivam and Mannu have kind of the same status as far as Dsa is concerned.Wink

Pooja's dialogue to Mannu today means that Mannu is going to have big problems on account of Pooja soon. LOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

jayashree.g_Jaya_Prophet_Shinyahisusmitaanshurg5blushingaparnauma

anshurg5 IF-Sizzlerz
anshurg5
anshurg5

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shinya

And if Shivam is chipku to dadisa, why should abhi get jealous ?
Let Shivam do what he wants. Why should it bother him ? His talks are typically of an inferiority-complex person.

What dadisa said is right.. It will be difficult for him if he does not give up this jealous behavior.

I can not understand why Abhi became angry when Shivam was hugging and kissing DS . It is Shivam's nature to show his love that way . If Abhi too wants to do that he could have also done that. And if he do not like this mode of showing affection then why he cares for what Shivam does. 

On the other hand Shivam seems genuinely attached to DS who is all he has after his mother . 

DS's ' apna saga pota' dialogue Dead. One day it may come out of in front of Shivam too then poor boy will be crest fallen . 

Btw I so wish Anandi to come out of BH so that her son can grow up in a place he can call his own.  

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

jayashree.g_Jaya_Prophet_ShinyahisusmitaRTeeaparnauma

Go to top